'24 Loretta Lynns

Wanted to share this, been hearing the name over racertv coverage the past year or so and yeaaa boy. He fast.

1710893958500.png

Ughhhhh.. i need to get my bike situation tuned in. Ive got the itch to bring up the rear at some races.

Never been to Lincoln Trail yet, but its been around the schedules awhile. I assume its a decent place being they go back often.

Seeing Berger, Fanala on here now, must be a vet practice.

Live timing here - https://www.resultsmx.com/protracks/live.aspx
I have raced Lincoln Trails a few times. It is one of my favorites.

Might want to take the family and visit Casey, IL. It is right there and has tons of Americana. Largest rocking chair, largest mailbox, etc.

Man what a weekend of struggling. In the sport sometimes it just isn’t your day and that day was Saturday for me. Two horrible starts in 450b limited and crashed twice in the first Moto and once in the second. Rode horrible. Fast forward to Sunday I came in with a different mindset and tried to do my best to piece the track together. Ended up getting four good starts and stayed up all 4 motos and rode decent. All weekend I struggled with bike set up in the soft mulch sand and sawdust. Literally felt like a goon.my classes were super stacked most stacked area I’ve ever been to for sure but No excuses I rode like s**t but I’m safe and onto the next. The track layout itself is really fun and it got gnarly, can’t replicate it anywhere else so whether I did good or bad the experience and getting better in that is worth it. Lots of locals all around were bitching it’s never been this rough ever and it’s never this soft. I thought the track was good I just wasn’t. Very interested to see what it’s like on a local weekend because sounds like it’d be totally different. They killed it this weekend though and made bank they had 581 entries on Sunday and 667 on Saturday for a total of 1248 entries place was packed.

Man what a weekend of struggling. In the sport sometimes it just isn’t your day and that day was Saturday for me. Two horrible starts in 450b limited and crashed twice in the first Moto and once in the second. Rode horrible. Fast forward to Sunday I came in with a different mindset and tried to do my best to piece the track together. Ended up getting four good starts and stayed up all 4 motos and rode decent. All weekend I struggled with bike set up in the soft mulch sand and sawdust. Literally felt like a goon.my classes were super stacked most stacked area I’ve ever been to for sure but No excuses I rode like s**t but I’m safe and onto the next. The track layout itself is really fun and it got gnarly, can’t replicate it anywhere else so whether I did good or bad the experience and getting better in that is worth it. Lots of locals all around were bitching it’s never been this rough ever and it’s never this soft. I thought the track was good I just wasn’t. Very interested to see what it’s like on a local weekend because sounds like it’d be totally different. They killed it this weekend though and made bank they had 581 entries on Sunday and 667 on Saturday for a total of 1248 entries place was packed.
Your dad somehow raised good one!

Your dad somehow raised good one!
Yes we did Georgie. It makes you feel pretty proud when people at the races come up and compliment me on what a nice, polite, good kid Matthew is. Went into my daughters old employer one day and introduced myself to the Manager. He was an old Greek guy. He took my hand and said you know, there are good people in the world, and there are great people in the world, and Madison is great people. Makes you feel pretty good to get that from a stranger. I am sure your kids will be just as good as well. You were raised very similar to me, spending a lot of time with your parents as a kid racing.

Thanks for the good word on Matthew. I am lucky, all three of my kids are great kids and now young adults. He works hard and is learning to play hard as well.

Back