Can’t decide

Berkheimer#19

PR Addict
So been researching and pricing out bikes and hands down the new 24 yz450s looks and sound amazing but idk if I want to spend that kinda money right now. That being said I have found a few left overs that have my eye 22 yz450 and a 23 crf450r with out the door pricing that’s incredible. I loved my 21 yz 450 that’s why I’m leaning towards the 22 because I felt good on that bike. But the Honda is about 900 cheaper. I haven’t been on a Honda since 05 so idk what to think about the new ones anyone have any in put

Buy once cry once. Learn from me. Lol.. theyre all good tho. Im even considering a low hour used 23-24 yam..

I’ve kinda steered away from used 4 strokes after being burned on one before. And yeah I know been calling places seeing who will give the best price on a 24

I get it, but the yam app hours dont lie. Ill only do it if i can get a feel for their integrity too.

We bought a leftover 23 Honda. No complaints.

Attachments

• IMG_4043.jpeg
    IMG_4043.jpeg
    308.7 KB · Views: 19
Yeah I’ve always been a die hard Yamaha guy so leaning that way just unsure about the Honda lol is a nice looking bike though

Back