NC tracks to ride

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
Heading to North Carolina end of April for a long weekend to ride. Anyone recommend a place to stay with a couple tracks close, or a place to park the camper with hook ups to ride ? Thanks

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
check out dreamville they may let you camp there, i know there is a few hookups., would be a few other tracks within an hour or 2. make the extra drive to club one day (i think practice track is weekends only now), windy hill can take a lot of water if needed to find somewhere for a rain day, 421 is closest to home to hit on way down or way home if you are short on time for a day and wanna get in some laps

ncmp probably allows camping too as they are usually open 7 days a week

heard good things about black ankle but havent made it down. silver valley is awesome but not open that often anymore i dont think.

wouldnt waste my time at east bend

fluidpower

PR Member
West Craven is good and has hook ups and you can ride at JWTF also. West Craven just made updates to the big track.

NCMP is also really good as TwentyThreeMX said. 7 days a week at all 3 of these tracks.

Last edited:

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
IMG_6826.jpeg
Ended up just heading to Tomahawk MX for the weekend in WV and WOW what a beautiful place. Track was super wide, long and potting soil dirt. Makes me dislike Ohio tracks that much more. Can’t wait to go back

Attachments

• IMG_6813.jpeg
    IMG_6813.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1506.jpeg
    IMG_1506.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 21