Where was I......

MotoDad17

PR Founding Father
Where was I?
051505049.jpg

Carlisle

PR Member
Someone save Dirt World ..Malvern is gone ..The pipe jump is gone ..We need Dirt World hahahaha
Bring back smith road, beachwood trails, broken spokes, canal Fulton, oir, dirtworld, mathias, the list goes on. Never gonna happen. Cry in your twisted tea and dream of the past. Only gonna get worse!!!

k01

PR Elite
Bring back smith road, beachwood trails, broken spokes, canal Fulton, oir, dirtworld, mathias, the list goes on. Never gonna happen. Cry in your twisted tea and dream of the past. Only gonna get worse!!!
No local jet ski races in central Ohio for a very long time. My posted photo reply is from a race in downtown Columbus on the Scioto River. The dams on the river have been removed so the location of my photo is now green space and sidewalks. Things were happening locally with jet skis way back in 1991. I raced in Columbus indoors at the Ohio fairgrounds coliseum, downtown on the river and plenty of other places not far from home. Be thankful there are still promoters and places to moto.
Scan084, January 26, 2005.jpg

k01

PR Elite
Looks like COCR, and especially with the white tires.
Yep, COCR, senior class in 1988. There were like a couple of dozen on the line that very warm day. That's the MJ double right in the center of the track back when I was actually comfortable jumping everything. Lol Track was longer then in most directions with the hillside start, the gravity cavity hill were the start is now and a big down and up section through the woods on the back, Buckeye Road side. Fun stuff!

Meister

PR Founding Father
But just look at that prep! Or lack of ;)
10x better than todays 43' deep, man built rough, Loretta wanna be prep technique. Lol.. id rather some dust.. on an 80 degree day i should only have to lightly hose my bike off, not get a 4200 psi pressure washer to get the kenworthys monsoon type mud off from practice..