Where was I......

MX315

PR Addict
Millers ….Hitchcock’s /Carlisle for second! Jay Hershey ended my Hitch’s experience I pulled in Jay was pulled out …end of the night ! Carlisle some dude pulled in went two corners and went Legend and snapped his wrist ..Millers was absolutely insane

Meister

PR Founding Father
That wasnt a good night at Hitchcock's. I pulled in as it happened n jumped out of my truck to get over to him.. nvm Katin being belligerent..

MotoDad17

PR Founding Father
Where was I?
kroc20050234.JPG

Carlisle

PR Member
Mini O's ?

Is that your track Carlise? Looks like a sx test track! What area was this in?
Yes. That was the first year that it was built. Then the next yr I had it re-done to make it a little more technical, and expand it. At the the end it ended up covering g 11 acres total. Was part moto part supercross. Just became to much to maintain with no one wanting to help plus it raised my property taxes because it wasn’t being used for agricultural purposes. I sure do miss it. Was really a fun track! Was located in Seville ohio.

Carlisle

PR Member
Millers ….Hitchcock’s /Carlisle for second! Jay Hershey ended my Hitch’s experience I pulled in Jay was pulled out …end of the night ! Carlisle some dude pulled in went two corners and went Legend and snapped his wrist ..Millers was absolutely insane
Toddco would you like to comment? Lol

Toddco327

PR Addict
Toddco would you like to comment? Lol
Remember it like it was yesterday. I snapped my wrist and went full Superman on a SX double.

This one local guy jumped a huge double backwards which was sick. And there was this hot chick laying out in a black bikini. A simpler time.

I remember going to Millers track. It was insane. I pulled up and just kept my bike in the truck. Didn’t want a repeat of Carlisles’ track. Kendall on a quad was nuts. Hitting all the SX jumps like it was nothing.

MX315

PR Addict
Remember it like it was yesterday. I snapped my wrist and went full Superman on a SX double.

This one local guy jumped a huge double backwards which was sick. And there was this hot chick laying out in a black bikini. A simpler time.

I remember going to Millers track. It was insane. I pulled up and just kept my bike in the truck. Didn’t want a repeat of Carlisles’ track. Kendall on a quad was nuts. Hitting all the SX jumps like it was nothing.
Will never forget pulling in and seeing the bikini chick ….Only other time I remember a bikini at a local track was maybe Outlaw extreme one time for practice …

Meister

PR Founding Father
Will never forget pulling in and seeing the bikini chick ….Only other time I remember a bikini at a local track was maybe Outlaw extreme one time for practice …
Man.... Ms..Boyas would lay out at Millers when Ron had the big rig down at the track.. That's the only one I remember and iirc sometimes it was only half the bikini till all the boys showed up..

MX315

PR Addict
Man.... Ms..Boyas would lay out at Millers when Ron had the big rig down at the track.. That's the only one I remember and iirc sometimes it was only half the bikini till all the boys showed up..
Yes she would say “hey guys there’s what ever you want in the rig “ with her hand over the top. Boyas was the man because he didn’t give a s**t …He just wanted to ride dirt bikes !! I will have to find his pics I got at millers

Meister

PR Founding Father
Yes she would say “hey guys there’s what ever you want in the rig “ with her hand over the top. Boyas was the man because he didn’t give a s**t …He just wanted to ride dirt bikes !! I will have to find his pics I got at millers
They were 100% the best days. Those two were a powerhouse of the kinda people you jusy wanted to be around. Ron was always willing to help any way he could. Its his fault i ate olive garden out of bread sticks once too......