Local SX.

John250

PR Founding Father
So Rt. 62 and CTMX are going to have a SX series I guess. The SX track at CTMX looks pretty tame. But this track at Rt. 62 looks a little busy for a local amateur SX. Any bets on how many get hauled out? I don't mean to be like that, but kids skills in their mind are much better than they are sitting on the bike.

There is a reason why the "SX" at the Mini O's is a pretty tame track.

FB_IMG_1712928324612.jpg

Meister

PR Founding Father
I think it looks good.

I love the idea as long as it doesn't turn into indy style ruts. Its too bad Ohio's a swamp.

Darrell Green

PR Member
So Rt. 62 and CTMX are going to have a SX series I guess. The SX track at CTMX looks pretty tame. But this track at Rt. 62 looks a little busy for a local amateur SX. Any bets on how many get hauled out? I don't mean to be like that, but kids skills in their mind are much better than they are sitting on the bike.

View attachment 79928
The layout looks to be near identical to Mini O’S SX track. Obviously can’t speak for the face of the jumps and landings.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
exact track as minios I’d say you can’t get a much tamer supercross track. With the weather around me if they received it I would be amazed if tomorrow isn’t a muddy mess but Sunday will probably be alright

663dad

PR Addict

View attachment 79928
Scott is building a supercross track at Eastfork where the hillside track is currently located

531stonewall

PR Member
I raced the rt62 Amateur sx . Track was awesome .
Couple triples that didn’t have to be jumped
Jump faces and track was in point !
Saturday was a blast foot peg deep ruts. was awesome practice if ya didn’t make it to practice you missed some technical riding . Pretty sure not one person was “hauled out “ on Saturday practice
Jimmy and the crew did an awesome job getting the track race ready for Sunday .

Sunday track was absolutely perfect , prefect prep
Decent and turnout for the first event
Did first Moto for gate pick and second Moto for over all

Full prep at intermission made a even better track for 2nd motos
I went 1-1 in 30bc and 1-1 in plus 35
Not bad for acl/mcl surgery 6 months ago
My son finished 3rd in pw shaft and 4th 50jr

531stonewall

PR Member

View attachment 79928
One kid on Sunday possible broken leg for your bet

Meister

PR Founding Father
I literally cant wait. Bummed i missed two good race options and a good practice option this weekend. The supercross stuff has me excited to ride.