Best deal on a new 250f

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Any one seen any good deals on a 250f. Really thinking about the gasgas because of the ebike deal. But not particular to any brand. If things go right going to buy Thursday or next week after we get back from Nashville sx.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Give Josh at fivestar in Duncansville pa a call. I'm not sure they can be beat.. locally here in ohio, aes is the Austrian spot for sure.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Weird. Id call them. 2 weeks ago they had some of everything in the showroom it seemed.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
Dan at Schiets MotorSports in Fremont . Bought a YZ450f, a TTR110 and a PW50 there this year. All the lowest price OTD and no BS fees added.

mshafer62

PR Addict
At Meister's recommendation, I did speak with Josh at Five Star.
Their price on a new YZ450 was very good and from our phone call, he
seemed to be very straightforward and ready to do business. One issue
for me, they are located approx 4hrs away and when taken into
consideration, the deal was equal to what I had locally.

I was also considering the MSO vs. title. Something I learned was PA and MI
share out-of-state motor vehicle purchase information. The states all agree to collect
6% tax and send it to your state of residence. You must then pay the difference.
WVA isn't part of that agreement...yet.

jrminiquad

PR Addict
I was also considering the MSO vs. title. Something I learned was PA and MI
share out-of-state motor vehicle purchase information. The states all agree to collect
6% tax and send it to your state of residence. You must then pay the difference.
WVA isn't part of that agreement...yet.
Is this something new? We have bought plenty of new bikes from dealerships in both PA and MI over the last ten years and have never paid sales tax to the dealership.

John250

PR Founding Father
Ohio. They are the 8th most taxed state in the country. They will figure out a way to get every dollar out of you they can. Ohio's budget has increased 60% in the last twelve years. Ranks right with all the blue states these days.