Confusion

TruckerG162

PR Member
ive been out of this sport for a couple years now and i still have yet to figure out how people deal with not being around mx after it being there life for soo many years. I miss this sport everyday, and with driving truck now i see awesome tracks everywhere throughout the country, i see race teams driving from track to track, i miss the people like crazy, some of the best friends i ever had rode mx bikes. ohio mx is deffinately an amazing group of people real;ly wish things could straighten out in the community of racers and get racing back to how it use to be and be about having fun, hoping to one day get back out and turn some laps with some people again. Good luck to everyone this up and coming race season and try to stay safe and have a blast.

Haha ima busy man jud, how you been?? are you still riding?? or atleast involved in the mx community?? If i ever get a local driving job id fdeff love to get back into it for sure, maybe one day

been good man you? i was off the bike for about 3 years and picked up a 450 this past summer, had some fun ran a few races but got rid of it by the end of summer because i had no transportation for the bike. so more recently i have been in the sport bike & stunt scene. i still hit up some races here and there with some buddies who still race and show support. mx is where my heart is, but i wont be on the dirt again until i find me some transportation. so when r u gonna get back out there man?

been good, staying busy with the whole truck driving thing, its pretty kool, its got its moments where i hate it and love it haha. Miss racing like crazy, havent even gone to a local race for about 2 years, me and a buddy were riding street bikes and swung into oir one day, havent been back since, The parents, brother and gf all tell me to get another bike, im just so worried about getting hurt and not being able to drive and losing everything ya know. Hopefully someday,

Hey good to see you guys on here! I too miss the way things used to be. I kind of feel like everything went to crap with local level racing. About everyone I used to race with no longer does. I was one of the last of my friends and I haven't raced on a regular basis since 2006. I ride 5-6 times a year (that includes the times I trail ride, not even on a MX track).

I can't believe how fast time has passed or how much. My bike is a 2006 and it's hard to believe I have a 5 year old bike. It seems like a 2 year old bike to me. I guess that may be because I only rode it a lot for a year or two.

I don't miss it too bad if I stay away from magazines, motocross tracks, TV coverage, and this web site (LOL). I definitely miss it when I am exposed to it. I have been watching the supercross season so far this year and it's the first time in years that I have watched more than one or two events on TV in a one year period. I got really into cars and drag racing and that helps fill the void too.

I had an awesome time in the years 2002-2006. It was a lot of fun

see ferg thats my problem, im watching all the races and its making me miss it, when im out in the garage playing with the cars im fine, but watching races is a different story haha

ha whats up g string... jud nash on here again too lol.

So what your saying is we need to have a Ohio reunion ride day at 330 with a pitracer crowd with sponsors and give aways and music and fireworks? thats what i got from this thread....

hoyack, thats exactly what i was trying to get across to everyone haha, im sure i can try to find a bike somewhere to ride for the day, noone would have to worry about me hurting there bikes these days, pretty certain i could go to the big vern and sign up in c class and fit right in hahaha. One day, One day i hope to have it all back, my brother hounds me alll the time about wanting to do it agfain and he was never into it like i was.

what up hoyack yea i figured id hop back on the form. get that fake id yet man? lol, but yo if im not doin mx this summer (which i prolly wont due to the fact that i dont have a truck) u n me will have to whip the street scooters around.

ferg what up man, long time no see man we miss ya here in ohio. damn lookin back we had some good times racin, we were just some kids with some bikes and a big ol trailer out on a mission haha, props to you and ur dad man i would have never made it as far in the sport as i did if it were not for you guys. it was nice putting in some laps with you this past summer, felt like the old days man. sometimes i wish i could just drop everything and go back to those times man, we had it made. hit a brotha up man u should come through sometime, or i wouldnt mind kickin it in the carolinas :D

Yep , I'm still riding but only on vintage iron now . I'll be 52 next month .Traded my last modern bike ( KTM 125 SX ) for a monster 1984 Husqvarna 500CR . I got back into MX after a 22+ year " retirement " when I did the fanily/work thing during which time I gave up all bikes , racing , magazines , spectating , etc. . You'll be back too . Take care of resposibilities and the rest will come to you . Just don't wait as long as I did ! Am I remembering right that you were gonna be a papa ?

jud im selling my stunt bike if you know anyone looking.. im not into that as much as i was and its just taking up useful space in the garage..going to replace it with another dirt bike and a stand up jet ski in the spring. still got the 600rr though, going to try my best not to beat it up.

ha whats up g string... jud nash on here again too lol.

So what your saying is we need to have a Ohio reunion ride day at 330 with a pitracer crowd with sponsors and give aways and music and fireworks? thats what i got from this thread....

With Kegs after the sun sets. I mean atleast that should get all the vet guys there for sure....

jud im selling my stunt bike if you know anyone looking.. im not into that as much as i was and its just taking up useful space in the garage..going to replace it with another dirt bike and a stand up jet ski in the spring. still got the 600rr though, going to try my best not to beat it up.

Get a jet ski! my buddy jay has two, we take them and our boat out to the lakes and put-in-bay all the time, ya gotta come do it big with us this summer. glad u still got the 600, we can whip those around too man. i actually may know someone interested in the stunt bike, ill shoot u a text.

Get a jet ski! my buddy jay has two, we take them and our boat out to the lakes and put-in-bay all the time, ya gotta come do it big with us this summer. glad u still got the 600, we can whip those around too man. i actually may know someone interested in the stunt bike, ill shoot u a text.

i already got a ski, i just want a stand up too. i love the skis they are so fun. between motocross and boats/skis i doubt ill have much time for the street bike, but itll be there.

Back