Confusion

Hey man when I replied to the thread earlier, I didn't realize there was a second page! Yeah, the old days were awesome. We had a lot of good times. Riding at Dirt World every week, going racing all over the place, my truck and trailer sliding off the side of the hill at Broome Tioga.. can't forget that one LOL

what up hoyack yea i figured id hop back on the form. get that fake id yet man? lol, but yo if im not doin mx this summer (which i prolly wont due to the fact that i dont have a truck) u n me will have to whip the street scooters around.

ferg what up man, long time no see man we miss ya here in ohio. damn lookin back we had some good times racin, we were just some kids with some bikes and a big ol trailer out on a mission haha, props to you and ur dad man i would have never made it as far in the sport as i did if it were not for you guys. it was nice putting in some laps with you this past summer, felt like the old days man. sometimes i wish i could just drop everything and go back to those times man, we had it made. hit a brotha up man u should come through sometime, or i wouldnt mind kickin it in the carolinas :D

haha ill never forget the trips to broome, but man watching the rig slide down that hill was some of the most wild stuff i have ever seen in my life haha. Thats cool your commin up man, ill have to head out ur way and ur always welcome out here.

136242095_l.jpg

haha wow, that takes me back. man titus looked like such a little dude. damn dude, the BK crows, notorious t.o.d. in the background explaining how we effed up haha. good times.

haha i still remember u sayin that as soon as the truck stopped at the fence. i swear it was god! notorious was so chill about it to lol, broome was some good times man.

Back