Houston Supercross/Lites

yz146

PR Addict
Houston Supercross/Lites NOT SPOILER

WOW! I was worried it might be another regular JS win so I read the race summary. OMG, the winner was.........

Don't miss this one, CBS 12-1p today.

Also the Lites saw the debut of Malcom Stewart, race summary looked like it was a great race too. It airs 4-5p on Speed today.

I didn't read your post, but if this is a spoiler can you put Spoiler alert in the thread topic please? It will save you a handful of thread bashing from angry TV fans.

I didn't read your post, but if this is a spoiler can you put Spoiler alert in the thread topic please? It will save you a handful of thread bashing from angry TV fans.

oops...I guess I should have put "not a spoiler" in the title....I know better than to "spoil"...it was just a teaser for the "eventful" race

I wasn't taking any chances. Last weeks results got ruined for me, I wasn't about to make it 2 in a row.

But howdily bob howdy was that a good Lites race, and the 450 class was insane. So much carnage everywhere.

I was talking to barrington during the race and he said it would be cool if they have Barcia and Wilson Mic'd. I'd love to hear what those guys were mumbling under the helmet.

Barcia is borderline dirty to me. He goes in hard to make passes and makes contact then other times he will just square up and make no contact...I guess that's a good tactic to use to get into Wilsons head.

Wilson saying he was dirty on the podium was kind of stupid to me. What does he call brake checking and looking back on a berm? That screams dirty to me. He probably should of left that out of the box discussion. In fact, the Speed chick needs to quit rummaging up drama every week on the tv.

man after watching that stewart crash over again, i first was screaming at him for how dumb he was. but jt$ cased a pretty simple double and then rolled onto the next table right in front of him. wrong place at the wrong time.
this season is awesome. definately isnt going to be a run away series. love it. i just hope everyone stays healthy so it carries over to outdoors.

Man talk about the agony of defeat, i really feel for KW, that was gut wrenching to watch. Its like it happened in slo mo. The track was wack, but it made for great Tv. The Lites was pretty good to watch. Def. one of the more exciting races so far.

I thought the races were great. I as well really feel for Kdub. I was thinking he might get another one. Hope he's OK. Never heard or read anything yet.

Malcom did OK. Wasn't expecting that. Rife brought home a 24th I beleive it was.

Points chase is definately going to be interesting. I was thinking Stewy was back to running away with it, but vintage Stewy by not staying off the ground too many races in a row. Roczen did about as well as he's been finishing in the Lites... Is Short riding a 350 also? I was thinking he was on the 450...

Next 4 weeks on Speed TV live..well, Indy will be Live regardless for me. ;)

I missed the 450S who won? How did Tony Gallo do? I think Sipes move on Wharton was over the line.Barcia vs Wilson was some good racing they will draw some good ratings off that race.

Very cool Canard pulled out the win. Fought for it too the whole way. Has to frustrate Dungey. Trey is a great kid. JS pulled a JS move in my opinion. Out of control going into the first turn, took out a few there. Coming through the pack, he was too aggressive again, and takes out Thomas by jumping on him. Yeah Thomas did not hit the first double real clean, but either way, he was not tripling onto the table like James, and many others were not either, so it is up to James to be smart, and he has a track record of not being smart coming through the pack. Feel really bad for KW. I wish he had won that one, I am a huge KW fan.

Should be interesting from here on out. I think JS gets hurt before the season is out, and RV wins the title. Canard has a serious furture on the 450 though.

Lites or SX?

Which was the better true race action?
Both were killer!
I say Lites...the swapping was insane with the trading of double/triple and triple/double jumps...they frickin' fought it out....warriors!

I think Sipes move on Wharton was over the line.

I watched that replay a few times, and I think that was just poor judgement on both those guys. Wharton had 2 feet of track between him and the tough block, and being as slick as that corner was I think sipes anticipated getting some traction around the turn about 3 feet earlier instead of sliding a little more outside. But I do think Wharton could of avoided that or atleast just brushed elbows.

Stewart does make poor decisions John, every year the guy lands on somebody. Landed on RC at highpoint, some privateer last year over a triple...I mean People just don't magically get out of the racing line when bubbalicious is having a bad race coming from behind...Stewart reminds me of McDade when he is coming from behind...impatient, all in or bust, and out of control.

I had the watch the ghetto 450 version on YouTube but it to me it did not look like that first turn crash was bubbas fault at all. He got loose then corrected then it looked like he got bum rushed from behind and got taken out. I think when he landed on that guy it was bubbas fault. That dude seemed far enough ahead of him to see not to triple. I guess we will find out soon.

I think barcia was a little dirty but like deano said no one got taken out so oh well but he was just answering erins question though I did not see anything wrong but it was stupid question Bubba is in trouble now though he needs to win and malcom did sweet but same thing he got taken out and it was too late

How about one of our locals darryn durham leading the lites heat 2 gettin out of shape and breakin his foot..... such a bummer he was rippin

Stewarts triple onto JT was the dumbest move ive seen him do this year . Im with John on this he will probably jump on someone else and ruin thier season as well as his.

Another very exciting weekend in the books.

Question, it shows Levi Kilbarger as racing for HOT, and Nico Izzi for Kilbarger Racing. I thought Durham was racing for Kilbarger too. Anyone know the skinny?

watch the video again... JT was ahead of alessi, watch how alessi was doing the section. the entire field was doing that. with a few jumping like james. if jason wouldnt of messed that up, he still would have been ahead of alessi, therefor james wouldnt have landed on his back wheel. wrong place, wrong time. this is racing at the top level, and jason thomas couldnt execute a simple double. on the start, it does look like stewart started that pile up.
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kF0UVeifF_g?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kF0UVeifF_g?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

i agree with barrington, wrong place wrong time. no way he could predict thomas would come up short. its racing, you never know whats going to happen, between that and the first turn pile up its a bummer for james. he'll get em next time.

Back