Houston Supercross/Lites

ive been behind people a ton of times where it looks like they are about to jump something, then at the last second they slam on the brakes and dont do the jump and then you have a split second to stop your self. i imagine its worse in pro racing. harder to determine.

You're right. I didn't notice that before. Stewart probably thought he was making the correct decision by going behind Thomas, who was ahead of Alessi at the beginning of the turn.

I watched it several times. Alessi goes single double, and JT goes double single. Too me I still think JS needs to make smarter moves when jumping through the pack of much slower riders. He has no patience. As for the first turn, he was all over the place coming down the start, and then gasses it from the tough block straight across the pack into everyone. The first turn was 98% all JS.

I have to agree that Stewart made a bad decision going for the triple there. He was too close to JT to guess on whether or not he was going to triple or double. Even without a mistake from JT, I think they would have hit. The next jump would have been JS doing the on-off's with JT jumping over them...single file.

stewart has a record for jumping on ppl. either way thats racing for ya, i think i saw durham and roman giving stewart pointers on taking ppl out.

I watched it several times. Alessi goes single double, and JT goes double single. Too me I still think JS needs to make smarter moves when jumping through the pack of much slower riders. He has no patience. As for the first turn, he was all over the place coming down the start, and then gasses it from the tough block straight across the pack into everyone. The first turn was 98% all JS.
JT went single single single. and after the race, in a pod cast he even said it was just a racing incident

stewart has a record for jumping on ppl. either way thats racing for ya, i think i saw durham and roman giving stewart pointers on taking ppl out.

KYM5555 I just have to say this may not be TBS but that COMMENT is... "VERY FUNNY"!!!

Back