Are you my father?

201102242001353.jpg

201102242001352.jpg

bout time!

Oh and yes people will complain about the clutch among other things. Lots of stalling in corners when you first get on the bike. Just took some getting used to. Since I had mine re-mapped I haven't stalled it once.

Hmmmm what else. The stock tires aren't the best. Refer to thumpertalk if you want to read 500000 threads of people *****ing about the 09-11 450s :cool: :p:p
i bought a magura hydraulic clutch, problem solved

and recomendations on a good indoor track to break in a new bike you havent ever ridden b4? lol ive been to a few and had a blast but none id want to break in a brand new bike

I recommend not starting that thing until it's atleast 55 degrees out. Head down to Area 330 when they open up for practices man. That place dries out early in the year...I'm telling you...indoors ain't good for a newbie on a 450!!!! Not saying you don't know how to ride, and I don't want to fight you. But I would seriously chill and take her outside and hit the indoors next year when you're comfortable with the bike.

Well maybe a newbie on a 4(t) but why dont you wanna fight me :(

them days is over, imma lover now, I had a change of heart when god opened up my eyes.

I dont remember who it was that I first heard it from but a few years back I heard someone say "I joined the dark side I bought a four stroke"

So I thought it was an appropriate threat title using the star wars theme.

Generally boys ask their father for advice, and i was asking for advice, mixed in with the dark side anaolgy I thought what better title could there be??

Plus I knew at first look people would be like, wtf?

I like the advice though, I finally rode it yesterday and, made the 250 2 stroke feel like a weakling.. didnt expect that.

Back