Indy Indy!!!!

Anyone with 2 extra tickets? Contemplating driving over in the morning.. Wanted to go, but had nose surgery planned for the 9th.. Didnt think id be feelin it.. but now that everyones talkin about it, I still wanna.. Vicodin will get me through the day.. lol
Nose surgery eh? I'm scheduled for the 4th...deviated septum and resectioning of the turbinates.. How bad was it ? I doubt its sold out in Indy...

My kids got there about midnight. Got a late start due to the snow! It is cool they have a 24 hour pool. At least that is what they advertise. Have fun!

Wow that track really started to get gnarly! You could tell those guys were a little tired after the mains, and usually they hardly look winded at all. Brutal.

Can't believe Stewart kept saving it! You can tell it's Villapoto's year, things just keep going his way.

I was hoping Sipes could hold on, great to see him get his first win!

Check out this crash over the finish line by Alessi! How much would you be crapping your pants as you want off the jump after clipping the post?

Nose surgery eh? I'm scheduled for the 4th...deviated septum and resectioning of the turbinates.. How bad was it ? I doubt its sold out in Indy...

Just so you know.. that surgery sucks. Had it done a couple years ago. But easily the best thing I've ever done to improve my "quality of life". I used to be stuffed up 24/7 or could only breath out of one nostril. Now I'm clear 99% of the time. Getting the packing out is the worst part.. just be prepared for it. I took a couple extra pain killers that day but it still hurt more than I could of ever imagined. Good luck!!

Great seats. Gallo 23rd fastest in practice. Got you covered with food and drink prices. Geez.

15 bucks for cotton candy and 10 bucks for a snow cone. Beer was one of the cheapest things

Just watched the DVR of the race. Looks like the wife and CJ made it on tv just before the start of the LCQ's

Couldnt bring myself to buying beer for 8 bux. But I couldnt help but think "WoW, Stewart is better then Reed, he passed clean"

I woulda taken that foreign pz of **** OUT! USA!!!!!!!

FYI. If you are staying at the Baymont hotel it is pet friendly. Some people need to realize that does not give you permission to let your dogs bark for 2 hours late night while you go out. I asked the front desk if they are kid friendly here too. She says yes and I told her good "I'm going to let my kids yell from 10-12 tomorrow night"

We took our German Shepard last year, She was pretty good, I guess. No one said anything, and all the people we met in the hallways loved her. I'll take her again if need be. She loves trips. Something people need to do if their dog likes to bark alot is either muzzle the dog or get a bark collar. We have the latter, and once the collar is on she knows better.

15 bucks for cotton candy and 10 bucks for a snow cone. Beer was one of the cheapest things

Just watched the DVR of the race. Looks like the wife and CJ made it on tv just before the start of the LCQ's

Wish we would have known you guys were there. Mitchy, Alli, the wife and I were there. You are right on the beer...Good times.

Wow, beer and Pizza at that price point? That was part of the reason I went to a bar in Dayton. Pat and I had a BIG bigscreen to ourselves. $35 later (mostly beer; 1 good burger) and the show was over. I was home 10 minutes after the checkered flag.

Track looked great, if not a bit rough. I wonder if Barcia wishes he used some of that last lap aggression in the first few laps. GREAT to see Sipes pull the win. First for Yamaha's 250F since what, 2008? I didn't catch what happened to Short. I just saw he was pulling out.

Sunday morning, my kid decides to wake up early. One more beer, and I would have felt like Indy's whoop section...

Definitely a good time watching it at the bar. They had the jukebox on so we didnt have to hear Ralph as much and provided our own commentary.

Whata weekend! Got into the JW Marriot at roughly 8 on friday, very nice place with a nice bar with good food to boot! Friday was a long night, saw chad reed and bs'd with him at around 11.30 when I left the bar to head up to my room to grab something. Saturday morning was rough but I walk out side and a shower put the pep back in my step. The track looked good, very nice looking dirt, the food was pricey, but thats to be expected. The program ran flawless I thought but I don't even recall their being an intermission. Was it just me or did this track appear way more simple then last years lay out?

I agree, my wife grabbed two snow cones and a bag of cotton candy for the kids and it was 35 bills. Add that to the two shirts and a pepsi and its a quick 100 gone. On the lighter side, did anyone else snag a 10.00 shirt on the way out?

I usually grab one or two because they make good "garage" shirts. I never even look at them, but once back at the van we check them out to see what we got. Did you guys know that we have been missing the Columbus Ohio SX? Oh yeah and the one they have in Arkansas to. lol guess thats what you get when you buy something from a dude who has to pull the larges out of the back of his pants.

I also learned that if you act like your texting you can walk pretty much any place you want. We had industry stickers so that would could get into the pits, unfortunately when we got there it was very small and no one was around accept the privateers. As we walked around I noticed a sign that read "No sticker Access, Credentials Only", so I told the wife and kids to follow me and put my head down like i was texting as we walked past the security guard. Two Guards later and we made our way to the main pits. Got to see Dungey, Stewert, Villopoto, Big James and numerous others. I also ran into Millsaps, almost literally. The hardest part was getting back into the building. funny that I had three people ask for credentials on the way back in, but no one asked on my why out to the pits.

i think w/ the industry passes u could get into the pits

i was amazed on friday morning/afternoon.. anyone could have walked in through the outdoor pits and down into the building. nobody was checking anything. saturday they got worse about it throughout the day but even earlier in the day they didnt pay much attention until practice started really.

Back