Indy Indy!!!!

Some pics:
2011IndySX021.jpg

2011IndySX020.jpg

2011IndySX013-1.jpg

2011IndySX009.jpg

Someone send me a private message on how to post pictures please. I have a few good shots from the pits.

Anybody know what went on between Canard and Dungey that the Amazon Lady asked about in her interview with Ryan ?

They got together on the first lap right before the finish line jump, just two guys going for the same line. Canard had a few words with Dungey after the race, but later said he overreacted.

Someone send me a private message on how to post pictures please. I have a few good shots from the pits.

I just load the pics into photobucket, then when I want to post one I open the reply to post window, then I open another browser window, and have the photbucket album open on it, then I click on the pic, to where it is a 620x465 pic or there abouts, you don't want it too big, the I go to the left of it where it says share this photo, and click on the bar beside the IMG code. It'll turn yellow and say "coppied", then back to reply post I opened up for pitracer and simply right click and hit paste. Then i go to the advanced page at the bottom so I can preview it.
2011IndySX014-1.jpg

Some of my pics. Good seats. glad i brought the 75-300mm lens.
Anyone else laugh when reed stalled it on opening ceremonies? hehe

IMG_0053.jpg

Whoaaa!
IMG_0120.jpg

and my personal favorite. i caught fro lookin like hes on some drugs again! :)
IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

Tell me you were not screaming at Dungey when he was trying to pass Reed. I was screaming at the TV hoping Dungy would lay the smack down on Reed. After the race you could see Dungy chatting pretty good and you could tell he was unhappy. Reed was sick so they say so that had to make Dungy even more upset with himself.

Nice pics Dan!

Well most of them anyway....look at this crew! haha
Art looks like he already had some of that special Apple drink he made me drink at Steel City!

attachment.php

My pictures were taken with a $50 point n shoot camera I bought my kid to use at Rays. Too much of a delay when you try to take a picture. I have a good shot of Sorby. I asked him to smile and he started laughing.

Wow, too many posts to read through this one, but man....I love Indy. The city, the race, the stadium, everything. Well, not necessarily the money I spend, but I must not mind it as I do it every year. That race was sweet...I think. I won't explain that one, but I do recall the opening ceremonies being too cool......"What you have there?..."The button."...."the button?"...."Showtime!" =)

Back