1st Malvern race of the year

Oh and by the way, the guy who gave me a quarter for a running scedule behind me at the rider meeting, thanks a ton, I really appriciated it!

Only thing I regret was not bringin my bibs!!! Someone forgot to turn on the heat! The track looked really nice and really surprised me when I pulled in to spectate! I will say, the little bumps after the first uphill, gotta go.. I didnt even ride it, but I could tell they didnt look like much fun.. Also, im sad that the 2nd triple after the finishline is missing a little bump after it.. The big uphill triple appears to need a little face lift and the section after it, needs to run like it did most of last year.. Way better flow the old way.. I did really dig the step up out of the gravity cavity though! Theres another spot a little "hump" further out could be sweet if we came in from the top like normal.. The turns looked awesome today.. Second set of motos, about 5 motos in or so, I really wanted to rail the left hander right after the start cuz it looked so good! Cant wait till it warms up a little.. Looks like itll be another good year at the vern!

I'm wondering why you got sick. I usually don't eat much race day, just bulk up on electrolytes and fruits...

Bad gate picks are easy to make. Unless you get a good lucky computer draw for the first moto. Hesistating on the gate is all mental and is disastrous in C class because most of the time it's a yard sale in the first turn.

And you'll get the white flag twice sometimes 3 times, and again you might never see it. Sometimes the flaggers get distracted with wrecks and such or other things...So...always race to the Checkered flag, was it a yellow flag that sent you off the track? He could of been directing you to the side of the track that the downed rider was not...

Yeah me to, I haven't been feeling right since Saturday, and still not now. I figured it was mental but nope.

Your right on that one too, I though I could do some starts at every other gate during practice, and time ran out and it was stacked with the next class. I got 2nd gate pick out of the 17 too, really wish I could have took advantage of that.

Yeah, it was a yellow flag, I looked back and there was no injury or crash though. That was a big mess up on my part, didn't occur to me the flag was yellow, I just figured it was the 3 lap moto instead and didn't want to make an ass of myself going around a time too many and holding everone up.

Personally All those rocks out there have to go, they are just a pain. I like how it was set up last summer where after the uphill triple you took it wide and had that gravity cavity thing there. That was really cool, one of the best track parts. Also to add, I loved how you guys rebuilt that big step down right up front more like the other one. Wayyyy more enjoyable to hit IMO.

yea i was the one that crashed real bad in 250c im still feeling it they need to peak that alot on the up hill triple it sends you straight into the landing

Glad your alright man, they do need to sharpen up the take off. I cased that thing soo many times and about wrecked I gave up and just double it now.

Back