talk about a full moon...

MXpilot

Chris, good to hear from you again, would still be interested in a CD of any pictures you have of the #919, +50 Yamaha from Malvern, Lightning, etc. Thanks, Pete. Contact me through a private message on here or e-mail me jhpc@comcast.net. Thanks.

Yeah I was watching the race updates last night and could not believe it. I was pumped bubba could come back in points but now he's out of the championship probably.

I though the heat races were awesome and I agree I don't know what rv was so mad at Boni for it's not like he did it on purpose or could control it. And yeah they say what put said. Bubba has a sore back and will be back next week.

I know RV was probably a tad sore but he rode that bike away, he should have got back on and tried to qualify. Two chances are better than one and the LCQ really screwed him. It will definately make for an exciting next couple of races.

How about the bike ghost riding into the mechanics area in heat 1 of the lites!! That was crazy. Dude tried to stop it with his hand!

This has been one of the most exciting SX seasons we've seen in years. Very entertaining. Thanks to the DVR, we never miss any of it.

Stewart is such a bonehead. All he had to do was let up a little and give Byrne the right of way...which he had may I add...

And how about Reed, he was way to liberal after that triple. Waited way too long to try and shut the door. He was well enough ahead of 41 to take the inside line away clean...

I think reed should have also been stepping on and stepping off that table top rythm section, or tripple out like Milsaps was. He was slower than everybody else in that section.

Stewart is such a bonehead. All he had to do was let up a little and give Byrne the right of way...which he had may I add...

And how about Reed, he was way to liberal after that triple. Waited way too long to try and shut the door. He was well enough ahead of 41 to take the inside line away clean...

Anyone else see Reed almost go for Canard's jugular? Was similar to the move he put on Stewart but not as obvious. Either way I'm glad to see Trey getting some wins.

Anyone else see Reed almost go for Canard's jugular? Was similar to the move he put on Stewart but not as obvious. Either way I'm glad to see Trey getting some wins.

Almost is the key word. Him and Canard seemed fine after the race, actually shaking hands and all. That was great to see some good sportsmanship for a change.

I think reed should have also been stepping on and stepping off that table top rythm section, or tripple out like Milsaps was. He was slower than everybody else in that section.

i think if he would have tripled out of that, it would have made the difference and he would have got the win. he was on him everywhere except for right there.

The good racing makes me want to try and get tickets and a trip planned for another round, and we just went to Indy.

Yeah i put the guy that put the bike in the mechanics area in slow mo and it was crazy to watch. He was bucked high as hell in the air with both hands on the bars and it looked like he gave it a handful.

And yeah why did reed not pull the same move he did to stewart? he had the same situation it looked like. Maybe he did not wanna fall. How about alessi putting it down in the heat race. he was smoking evetryone until he gassed out probably.

Reed screwed up when he made the pass. He pulled a tearoff before he corner and kind of coasted in there like he thought Canard was just going to let him have it. He could have and should have shut the door.

Back