Used bikes

jfalat

PR Addict
Ok guys... thanks for all the info... If anyone has info on a good used rm 85 that has not had the wheels rode off it let me know.. i will check it out. looking for a 06 or newer and 1500-2000 range. it would be nice to find a new left over from a few year back too.. my son is driving me nuts so i need to get him a bike soon with B/C 330 smith and the burg openning up... he wants to ride...

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Joe,

Have a friend that has a 2001 Honda CR 85 that is in pretty good shape that is looking to sell. If you have any interest in a Honda, let me know and I'll put you in touch with him.

jfalat

PR Addict
Thank Rocket. I asked him if he wanted honda and he said no... now he is getting picky. he just found a monster kx 85 he wants now. Brian W i did see the 2 bike for sale. i could get the best of both worlds with a rm and a kx.. im spending way to much time on craigslist!!!!

jfalat

PR Addict
Well i made a purchase... found a 06 kx85 that is real clean. was used little and was sitting in the basment for 2 years. needs some love but thats ok. any things i need to look for on this bike??? this is my first kawi... the guy i got it from also has a sweet 02 rm125 that he wants 1600 for.... if i had the money i would have got it and sold it to Pit...LOL...

jfalat

PR Addict
Sharc... the bike getting lots of love... been working on it for 3 days know trying to get it ready for bc on sunday.... if the weather holds!!!! any of you guys know where to get carb vent hose... its funny been turning wrenches on bikes for 30 year and never had to replace.