Apple cabin whoops, what do you think???

how about make the side where momentum takes you still the whoops and the other half of the track less technical since people were skipping them?
I like this idea, kinda how big horn split that hop on hop off. Leave the side on the fast line normal and flatten down the side on the slower one.

I had a nasty crash threw them last year when they were fresh and like all wrecks threw the whoops it sucked.. I wouldn't say they should be taken out but whoops are hard to maintain and keep fresh. Rough riding is what makes better riders. In my opinion, I'd say maybe try rollers threw that section. I'm no pro rider and it's just a suggestion but its always good to try new stuff and change things. I understand it takes time and money to change stuff up and I know you can't make new whoops once a week at a practice track, and thats about all you can do to keep whoops nice. Maybe once a month change up that section? I'm just throwing out ideas. Whatever you decide, the track is fun to ride and thanks for all the hard work guys.

Back