New Riding Facility – Market Survey

What does your insurance agent have to say?
What effect will the noise have on the local residents?

I believe the property on 422 where the Old Buckeye Raceway is still vacant.....I wonder why.

Good luck

This would be soo sick. Only about 5 min form there. And you got to have seprate quad days. Bikes and quads don't get along together Hahah

14 miles from my house!

This would be fantastic. I know of at lease 6 to 8 families with about 20 riders ranging in experience from beginner to pro, father and sons, in that would be all over it.

The person that started this thread just put it up and here it is, 5 pages long and they've said nothing? Hmm.. Sounds like a dreamer.

We are actively monitoring the number of page views and responses very closely. That being said, the feedback to this point is very encouraging.

In the initial post, we stated that we would be issuing a formal market survey in the weeks to come - nothing has changed, we’re on schedule. Our goal is, and always will be to do things right, and that takes time.

Well someone needs to do it, thats right in my are and would be perfect. Many of us have to drive over an hour to ride anywhere decent.

You stated "Training Facility". Does that mean a training facility such as Club MX, Weinerts's etc, where riders stay full time with a MX trainer,
or did you mean a practice facility open to everyone daily. You describe it pretty much as a practice track, but just want to clear up the confusion.

You stated "Training Facility". Does that mean a training facility such as Club MX, Weinerts's etc, where riders stay full time with a MX trainer,
or did you mean a practice facility open to everyone daily. You describe it pretty much as a practice track, but just want to clear up the confusion.

this is old and probably 99.9% not happening

Back