Stewart + 2011 = Crashfest

from JS7 twitter...
For anybody that thinks me a KDub had heated words after the race, please stop dreaming. We are good friends and we've talk since then and..We didn't say one word abt what happen on Sat night. If you actually knew anything about racing you would know that stuff happens. Simple

Most of that hype is due to Speed I'm sure. During the show, Erin said that words were exchanged. It was obviously a racing incident. Kdub was on it that night and JS had to push it. Mistakes happen to anyone, especially when you are pushing it like they were. I agree, anyone who is pointing fingers at JS for taking out KDub is blind.

Although not intentional he's great at laying on the ground next to people. Stewart wrecks in pairs and threes rarely on his own lol.

I never said he intentionaly took Windham or Reed out....his inability to ride within his skill level, instead of riding over his head, is whats taking him out of the points, and dragging others down too... It is Stewarts fault.... and you should open your eyes to the fact that if dungey ate **** and Stewart had to run over Dungeys bike and didnt make it, no one would call either of em a dumbass.. Because Dungeys pretty consistent, at least at staying on two wheels, and Stewart would have had no where to go that quick and naturally would have ate it too.... :)
i wasnt aiming that completely at you. theres alot of people that just dont like stewart. so no matter what, he is in the wrong.

anyways, he is at milestone today testing for outdoors. and its funny how some people in this thread forget so quick that the last time he raced a full outdoor season, he went 24-0.

Eh...RC's knee was bummed when Stewy tagged that 24-0 lol. RC ran a perfect season as well before. I still don't know how the heck they did that. To be that consistent is insane.

What I laughed about was when Stewart was like...yeah I'm not really supported on the outdoors, I might have to do it myself, and that's really tough. Or something to that extent. And I'm thinking....ha. What about all the privateers that don't post 9 million in earnings in 1 SX season? Reedy showed that he could start his own team and be competitive paying it out of his pocket. (After being on a factory payroll for many years of course.) So for Stewart to say that is just kinda funny I think. All the garbage he did on his reality show and the endorsement deals he can build a competitive bike and afford the gas to put in his million dollar motorhome to get to the races...

mark my word......Stewart is "off" his game. He will crash his brains out sometime this summer and be out for the rest of the season.......that is my prediction. High speeds, rough tracks......they will take their toll on JS7, AKA "Bubba" this summer.

@crute, reed is in for outdoors. factory honda decided to back him since their guys are hurt.

the reason i can agree with stewart for not racing outdoors on his own dime is that if he gets hurt and misses supercross where he gets paid 10 million a year to be at, itll look pretty silly then. but at the same time, i think he needs to race year round to stay in the racing groove, that he is obviously out of.

@crute, reed is in for outdoors. factory honda decided to back him since their guys are hurt.

the reason i can agree with stewart for not racing outdoors on his own dime is that if he gets hurt and misses supercross where he gets paid 10 million a year to be at, itll look pretty silly then. but at the same time, i think he needs to race year round to stay in the racing groove, that he is obviously out of.

Cudnt agree more

When riders get big headed and decide only to run Sx and run their own outdoor schedules...they slowly lose it and fall behind. They dig their own graves with that crap.

From RacerX:

Can James get his title back?

At times this year he looked mortal, guys would just catch him and pass him or pressure him into a mistake. That wasn’t what we normally would see. With James taking control of his team, will we see him on another bike for 2012? I have heard whispers that he’s just not digging the Yamaha and maybe he’ll go searching for a new OEM for his team. My co-host on the Pulpmx Show, Kenneth Watson, thinks that James will go to Suzuki and Dungey will go to Honda on Reed’s team for next year, so there’s that option one supposes. That stuff will all play out in the next couple of months once Dungey, one presumes, settles on a new agent.

Well, Stewart showed his skills in Vegas, wreck in the whoops and take out domeone else. K-Dub seemed exceptionally pissed

Couldnt agree more... Bubba Crash S. Was alway taking out riders.

I am tired of ruining opportunities for the well trained, well disiplined riders that are true proffesionals.
Just cause James is fast does not mean he is a true pro or a champ. Get him out of the sport.

He is not even in the same league as: McGrath, Larocco, RC, KW, Reed, or Dungy , Villipoto...Is it still my opinion if I am right?

Maybe he should join the other guy that was blazing fast that took out everyone. Travis Pastrana.

He can start the "Bubba Circus" keep his show Bubbas world, be on Cribs, ( yeah Yeah, I wanna be a rock star!) continue to say he doesnt want to race anymore. and Just go away.

I still say it is not the bike......it is Bubba. If he needs someone to set the stupid thing up, then freakin pay someone to get the bike right. At the end of the day, I dont care what he rides......I am not a Bubba fan. He keeps spending like he is, and in 10 years we will be reading about him being broke.

Back