i heard a rumor of a 3 wheeler race at malvern??

TruckerG162

PR Member
can anyone tell me if this is true, and if it is true when is it? since i no longer ride bikes ive become obsessed with little 3 wheelers, have a group of us that play with honda 110s, a couple of them being rather hopped up and was curious if there IS a race if we can talk whoever is in charge into having a seperate class for us with slow bikes, say a class for 125cc and under being how everyone else thast racing has the big motors, i have atleast probably 5-10 people that will do it if we can get a race going. thanks in advance
Adam

can anyone tell me if this is true, and if it is true when is it? since i no longer ride bikes ive become obsessed with little 3 wheelers, have a group of us that play with honda 110s, a couple of them being rather hopped up and was curious if there IS a race if we can talk whoever is in charge into having a seperate class for us with slow bikes, say a class for 125cc and under being how everyone else thast racing has the big motors, i have atleast probably 5-10 people that will do it if we can get a race going. thanks in advance
Adam

Adam, There is a CRA Three Wheeler Series this year which includes two Malvern dates as well as several others. The next in the series is Big Game Raceway on May 15th. The Three Wheeler B Class was specifically written to include the hopped up minis which some of the guys like to run. For full schedule and details:
http://otc.myfastforum.org/about750.html

B Class Video From Summit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFQRxu8SJ9U

Thanks Tim! Your the man for 3-Wheelers in Ohio. The first date is on our Pro Bike - Bike Only - Day, Saturday June 4th. So it will be bikes and 3-wheelers with no quads. Thank you!

Thanks Tim! Your the man for 3-Wheelers in Ohio. The first date is on our Pro Bike - Bike Only - Day, Saturday June 4th. So it will be bikes and 3-wheelers with no quads. Thank you!

Holy crap! I didnt realize that when we scheduled! Hope the bikers dont get mad.

Haha gotts do something george and its wicked fun,theres a group of us that just ridr honda 110s its a blast and a heck of alot cheaper than a bike

Haha gotts do something george and its wicked fun,theres a group of us that just ridr honda 110s its a blast and a heck of alot cheaper than a bike

Its always more fun when nobody around is serious about winning. You shoudl sign up on the ORC forum and let me know when your coming, and how many as it helps draw more people out. Lots of our A class racers are happy to whip out the hard tails and run a 2nd class if they know others will be there. Otherwise they'll stick with their A class only.

ok tim will do, i just built a pretty healthy 110 engine, the specs are top secret haha, far as i know there should be about 5 of us on hard tails, all of us on atc 110s, one on a yamaha 125 2 stroke, if i can find a wiring harness for a points bike ill have another guy with us also. hoping find a 250r sometime and buy it, i agree with the whole reason its funner, i miss racing bikes but it got waayy too serious, this 3 wheeler stuff is a blast.

A couple guys have the new modded 125 or 140 motors on ATC70's. Those thinsg are fast, but the dont air well. At leats with the 110's and 125's you have a little tire bouce. My ALT125 Suzuki is a dog compared to the 110s and 125 Hondas, but its more fun on the track than my TriZ. You might put an ad on the OTC forum Trading Post for the parts you need like the wiring harness. Il bet somebody has one. Are you guys coming out at Big Game, or are you taking the time to prep for Malvern?

Not going to make big game already have tickets for a big drag race at norwalk that weekend and still gotta get a cpl other bikes running, i sent you a pm. With a couple questions

I look forward to meeting you at Malvern! If you get the itch before then, we are Racing OIR on May 29th, and Smith Road on the 30th.

ooo man oir would be an awesome one to do, ok you talked me into it haha, ill try and round up the guys and come out for that one and i know were coming to malvern for sure. thanks for the info tim, cant wait it should be a blast. Had my 110 out tonight trying to break in the new motor and its running pretty good so im anxious to see how it holds up, its pretty well pushed to the limit so well ee what happens.

This is going to be great. Pro Day and 3-Wheelers. An odd combination! Tim, you wouldn't have realized that because we decided to do that after the schedules were out. It will be cool, and you all will stand out even more! Adam, you crack me up friend!

ooo man oir would be an awesome one to do, ok you talked me into it haha, ill try and round up the guys and come out for that one and i know were coming to malvern for sure. thanks for the info tim, cant wait it should be a blast. Had my 110 out tonight trying to break in the new motor and its running pretty good so im anxious to see how it holds up, its pretty well pushed to the limit so well ee what happens.

Be sure to let me know if you guys are making OIR ASAP! I need to get back with them and let them know what we need for classes before the event. As it stands right now, we have enough for one class, but if you bring a handful we'll have enough for a B class.

Malvern is part of the CRA series, so the 3 points classes are definate.

Hmm...that would be neat to see I think. Although the ol' Tecate wouldn't make it..I doubt, I may.

Good shtuff! ;)

It's a better mosquito fogger than race machine at the momento... ;)

Besides, thinking it has an air leak in the connection between the carb and jug, as well as needs a shock, a few berings, and probably could use a fork rebuild as well before I'd like to take the chance of throwing caution to the wind on it. I also have an extended swingarm and axle I'd like to get straightened out if I could.... All in time....I keep telling myself....

Keep after me. Man can't help but think how much fun I had on that machine...different time though. I trail rode that for the most part before my MX days and if it ran, I went. Nowadays things have to be in good running order, look good, the track prepped to perfection, yadda, yadda, yadda....

Oh the simple days.... :)

Thats all petty stuff! Bring it out! Cant whine about suspension if guys show up on 110's. Thats all that stuff from sitting in the garage for years. Blow the dust out of it. It will love you for it!

hey Tim, i dont think oir will happen, still trying to get this new motor running right and gotta rebuild 2 more to get them ready, but hoping to do most of the rest of the points series

hey Tim, i dont think oir will happen, still trying to get this new motor running right and gotta rebuild 2 more to get them ready, but hoping to do most of the rest of the points series

Cool! I'll have to keep razzin' you and Scoob to motivate you. Apparently hes one of those sissies that needs suspension. ;)

Back