i heard a rumor of a 3 wheeler race at malvern??

haha ill be at the vern for sure, idc about suspension i have big ballon tires, i built a big bad motor and im still having issues with it with clearances and carb. stuff like that, but dont worry itll be ready for the vern, youll be able to tell which 110 is mine just to listen to it ;)

haha ill be at the vern for sure, idc about suspension i have big ballon tires, i built a big bad motor and im still having issues with it with clearances and carb. stuff like that, but dont worry itll be ready for the vern, youll be able to tell which 110 is mine just to listen to it ;)

Those ballon tires ARE the suspension. I have a Suzuki ALT125 I run sometimes. I ran it at the indoors. Those 22" Cheng Chin ballon knobbies dont turn so good, but I can get two or bounces off a good jump. :D

haha i hear you there, i been experimenting trying get it to turn now that it goes fast straight, still no luck lol, hopefully she will be dialed in good for the vern national. we had a running joke going this winter, we were racing 3 wheelers at my house we always called it the Tri-Moto 300 haha

Hey Trucker G! You get that thing ready to roll? Are we going to see any of you guys at Malvern? Do I have to lay down the Suzuki ALT125 challenge?

haha tim, i just had it out a lil bit ago, the trike rips, just having some high low range gear box issues but nothing that will keep me from racing it, what time does practice and races start, ai havent been to the vern in prolly 3 years. also do i have to buy a cra card?? im coming, a buddy of mine on a yamaha 125 2 stroke and another buddy is going to ride one of my other 110s. cant wait

haha tim, i just had it out a lil bit ago, the trike rips, just having some high low range gear box issues but nothing that will keep me from racing it, what time does practice and races start, ai havent been to the vern in prolly 3 years. also do i have to buy a cra card?? im coming, a buddy of mine on a yamaha 125 2 stroke and another buddy is going to ride one of my other 110s. cant wait

We decided we cant let you be the only small bikes out there in B class! TimJr will run his ATC125, and Ill be running my 1983 ALT125 Suzuki. Hopefully last weekends pain will be gone by Saturday! The race details are in the Malvern post up above in the race updates forum. You do need CRA card as this is part of the CRA Three Wheeler points Series. Hopefully we get to run our Three Wheeler Vintage A Class first with a few motos in between. Ill be watching for you there. Im easy to find in the big giant red OTC box truck. I look forward to meeting you.

1202709955_cjHGz-XL.jpg

just finished fine tunning the atc tim, just gotta throw some numbers on it and im good to go, pumped to meet you guys and try this 3 wheeled mx thing out haha. see you saturday cant wait

just finished fine tunning the atc tim, just gotta throw some numbers on it and im good to go, pumped to meet you guys and try this 3 wheeled mx thing out haha. see you saturday cant wait

Great! I informed TimJr last night that we would be repacking the truck tonight to include the 125's. We are looking forward to making you trike racing junkies. Are the other two guys still coming with you?

Not sure about the others i think they chickened out. Still might bring my other trike and see if my buddy sjows up to run it are they racing trikes at western reserve sunday? If so im in for sure. its obly 5 miles from the house

Not sure about the others i think they chickened out. Still might bring my other trike and see if my buddy sjows up to run it are they racing trikes at western reserve sunday? If so im in for sure. its obly 5 miles from the house

Sorry, we arent running at western reserve. Our next stop after Malvern will be july 2 at Lightning, and then again July 4th at Smith Road. our schedule is here: http://otc.myfastforum.org/about750.html

Back