OHMX Ohio State Championship Series

Scotty810

PR Addict
Nooooooo!! Technically, it was $25 for practice and $10 gate fee. The gate fee was for the whole weekend and you couldn't get it back if you left Saturday. I asked about that when I was leaving after practice and they looked at me like I was crazy.

Nooooooo!! Technically, it was $25 for practice and $10 gate fee. The gate fee was for the whole weekend and you couldn't get it back if you left Saturday. I asked about that when I was leaving after practice and they looked at me like I was crazy.

So it was 35.....laaaame itd be different if they did give it back because I asked the same... But being I had to cough up 35 for 3 sessions of 15 mins...id say I got screwed... only reason I went is because they NEVER have open practice and its a nice layout and I only visit there once every year or two...so I figured I should jump on it but w.e you live you learn

RYDN25

PR Member
We went down Saturday with intentions for Sunday race. So it cost our family of 4 $40 to get in and $25 for him to practice. So he got to practice for $65 bucks.

I usually use my GPS but since we have been traveling to these tracks in the middle of know where my GPS likes to take me somewhere else. So I planned and thought I will be smart I will follow the simple directions on the TRACK WEBSITE (don't follow GPS or Mapquest as they state) going 77 South EXCEPT THERE IS NO EXIT 156 IT DOES NOT EXIST. DROVE 35 miles to far south and 35 miles to head back up. Called for help and all she could say was sorry.

Then I get there and we are trying to hurry so he has some practice time since we got there at noon instead of 10:30 - 11:00 as planned so I run up to pay. He is at the trailer getting his gear on and I walk all the way up to pay and I need him and his AMA card for practice. Back down the hill back up the hill - boy what a stressful and expensive practice.

Went home early Sunday morning and drove to TVLand!!!

Scotty810

PR Addict
So it was 35.....laaaame itd be different if they did give it back because I asked the same... But being I had to cough up 35 for 3 sessions of 15 mins...id say I got screwed... only reason I went is because they NEVER have open practice and its a nice layout and I only visit there once every year or two...so I figured I should jump on it but w.e you live you learn

I didn't mean you were wrong. I was directing the "noooooooo" at Jeremy, as in "don't get any ideas :)"

MXracn746

PR Addict
Well we planed to go, but it rained all night in c-bus until really early. I work Saturday morning grave-yard shift, so practice Sat was out. I'm familiar with the way the Coombs's run things ( this is associated with them) so I knew what to expect if I went. I decided not to go, though I must say my wife and son wanted to. They kept bugging me to go, I kept saying it's gonna be a mudder. Regardless of the mud, if I had to do it again I probably would go. Spent the day planting flowers. Lesson learned.

stumpy823

PR Member
The only thing I can say about this is the way I look at it the open practice is meant for those who plan to race sunday. So the promoter figures if you pay your ten to get in you'll be back sunday. And if you don't then oh well. I missed sat. practice but got down there early evening to race sunday the track looked amazing. Then of course ohio weather rained all night and made it a mud mess.