Bc 5/7 & 5/8

That is crazy after all the rain we got here. Tracks were awesome and I had a great time although I rode like a spode through those rather moist rollers. Thanks Jeremy...

Driving through Mt.Vernon some of the fields were pretty soaked and the street was wet but when I got to Fallsberg Pizza ,Well ,…Their parking lot was DRY!!!

The triple was flown by days end….It’s more of a poke than last year but has a nice friendly landing. Ya feel like a hero hucking it!

I left the finish line for another day, but saw most flying the distance with style.

Sharc.......You gotta send a signal when your coming thru Fallsburg. Them folks will line up lawn chairs along the highway, get out the band, wait for ya and wave as you go by. Not too many northerners come their way.

I'm a little confused why you would do the center triple but pass on the finish line double. As smooth as you ride that final launch is cake for you?

(and yes the reason I'm posting on here at 11:45 instead of at the cliff is I'm at work pulling a double today).

I came out saturday and all I can say is how awesome it was! I like all the new changes and the new flow of the track. Once the rollers firm up a little, BC will be complete! Thanks JO

Thanks everyone! What a great weekend. The weatherman tried to put a damper on it, and luckily he was wrong, and we had perfect conditions on both days. Not even a hint of dust Sunday, unbelieveable. Sunday could have been a disaster, we didnt touch the tracks saturday night, fearing the rain overnight. Woke up, and it was as if it didnt rain. Talk about scrambling to get it together. You have two very important people to thank; Scoob and Finckel. Without those two guys Sunday morning the tracks would have been junk. Scoob chiseled and disced the tracks. Finckel spot watered the big track to perfection. I just ran around on the dozer. BC is bigger than one guy, dont forget it.

Lighter turnouts than normal, thats fine, it gave those who were willing to make the trip some of the best seat time of 2011 so far. No risk=No reward.

Highlights for me in no certain order: not crashing the yz 250, Justin Weeks, Justin Weeks riding, Justin Weeks jumping the uphill triple (Ok enough of JW), Gibby still able to double the two big rollers after the long double in the bottom (I think we shall call it Gibbys Gap), no squad runs.

FYI, on lighter days, I still want to do the two group thing on the big track around 1 or 2 pm. A group of C riders, and group of minis (65/85). I want to make that habbit. On busy days we will be following our daily schedule.

Jeremy have you had time to change the mini track(s) yet? I know a lot of your time has been spent on the big track so just wondering where the small tracks stand.

Changed from when? I had new layouts on opening day, I havent changed them much since then, just minor tweaks.

I love the new mini tracks! The 50/65 track is perfect for a turd on pitbikes like me...... could still use some bigger hits, like a sx triple, lol. But that just wouldn't work with little kids on 65s.

Had a great day yesterday! Thanks again to Jeremy and all that are involved to make BC my favorite and the best place in Ohio to ride!

Changed from when? I had new layouts on opening day, I havent changed them much since then, just minor tweaks.

From last season. You had stated over the Winter you were re-doing it / them but I never really heard anything after that.

Yep, two new layouts. I think the one for the smaller kids is very good. The pitbike/mini track, not so convinced. I dont see many of the children jumping the doubles.

Hey Burch, what did you think of the track with the doubles?

Looks like we missed a good weekend Todd had to work Sat and Sun he had to work evening. He wanted to go early but opted to stay home with MOM! Aint that SWEET. Last year mom went to the track on MOM's Day. She is really SWEET. Hope all the Moms had a happy Mothers day of there own.
Hope to be out at the cliff next time.

Yep, two new layouts. I think the one for the smaller kids is very good. The pitbike/mini track, not so convinced. I dont see many of the children jumping the doubles.

Hey Burch, what did you think of the track with the doubles?

The track with the doubles is what I was referring to. I'm fairly certain that I can do everything on my 88cc crf50 (once I get it back together) and while it was a blast on my crf70 based bike, it could use some bigger jumps, maybe stretch one double into a triple? I only used 2nd gear out of 4... I can't have everything in the world though... your place is already a little slice of heaven!

But then again, I may not be the "average" pit bike rider. I jump everything on the "C" track including the longer table in the rear. I haven't tripled the camel/triple yet though... havent had the nuts to do it yet.

The one jump by the little junk shed was twice as long, but I noticed some sketchy manuevering on it, so I shorterned it up.

Yeah, that jump still feels like its placed a little weirdly....

When I pulled up expecting to have to battle with the bigger goons for some "air time" and saw the refreshed pitbike track my day was MADE!

I knew leaving Saturday morn it was gonna be good that day....JO tried to tell me how good it was, but I told him to shut it! ;) Had some fun the night before that left me with no energy as well as I didn't get the stead back together until Saturday night anyway.

Amazing how easy it is to lace a wheel when you put the longer spokes in the correct spots. Who would have knew that Kawi would put 9 longer spokes on the disc hand side... ;)

Sunday looked as if it was going to turn out good, but I had to check out before that happened for some familia festivities. Can't wait until this coming weekend.....I am sooo ready to ride untils I can't rides no mo...

Peace moto peeps! :)

Had a blast yesterday! I am all for the C session on the big track. Had some fun at my level without worrying about getting in the way. Loved putting in laps on the C track as well. Can't wait for next time!

Jeremy have you had time to change the mini track(s) yet? I know a lot of your time has been spent on the big track so just wondering where the small tracks stand.

Here is a GoPro helmet cam shot from my 5 year old on the pee-wee track this year. Nice beginners track, little narrow for the miniquads. I don't let the boy ride it when the littler kids are out, the quads can be a little intimadating. The pitbike/kids track just does not work for us, the jumps are too peaky and a bit on the dangerous side for a miniquad. Looks fun for a midsize pitbike though. For now we are just staying home on our practice track, we may try the cliff again on the "C" track for a session or two.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6XYazs_j-PU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back