FINALLY!! OIR OPEN PRACTICE!! Sunday May 15th

treddick104

PR Member
Motocross, Harescramble, and Pee Wee Track will be open for practice. $20 per rider, specators are free. concessions will be open. Track will be completely groomed and ready to ride. The staff at OIR has been working extremely hard on the track to make it fun and enjoyable. There has been multiple changes to the MX track which are very nice! A few changes to the pee wee track, and a whole new harescramble track for everyone to ride. I hope to see everyone out there and i know that the staff would love to hear what everyone thinks about the new changes to the tracks and any extra informaton you would like to add. I am posting this because everyone at OIR has been working day-in and day-out to make this first event perfect. So please show up and give them some appreciation for all their hard work and effort.

Unless I'm missing some other rare event from the 70's or something..... I'm thinking this is the first ever organized open practice at OIR.

We hope everyone can make it out for the practice on Sunday. We put in 25 hours on the bobcats this past weekend and the track looks great! If you come out, please let us know your thoughts and ideas for future changes as we are new at running the track. We want to make it the best possible track for all of our riders!

Gates open at 9, practice at 10. We will run until at least 5 - later if we have a good turn out. All depends on the amount of riders.

Hey guys, looking forward to coming out to see you....Me & Jesse will be there, but unfortunately only to watch due to his knee surgery he will be off for the next couple months......See you Sunday :)

Hope for a great turn out, with constructive comments....This is for all size Bikes & Quads

Rae Lynn :)

We will be there. Can't miss it since it is only 3 miles from my house. Can't wait to see the new changes! Hopefully it is a huge turn out!

Cant wait to see what you guys have been doing! Hopefully the rain stays away. How well does the track handle rain from those who have been there in the past?

With all of the changes they have been doing to the track, that is the main thing they have been working on is to make it so there is no standing water if it rains. Last week when we had all that rain... they was no puddles on the track. The drainage on the track is very very good!

Really want to come out, but there's a 70 percent chance of rain. Are you still going to run practice? Looking iffy.

The two wood sections will be available to ride. the track has a lot less wet areas as it did at the race. Still a little wet in a few sections right now. not sure what condition it will be in with the rain that is coming.

How is the harescramble track looking?

The woods may be a bit nasty. With all the rain there hasn't been much time to work on any of the harescramble track. We have done a lot of work on the MX track to fix all the drainage issue. So far so good. We dont plan on canceling any event due to rain. Hopefully we can make that happen. We will keep you posted. We will be working all day Saturday to make sure the track is in top shape and ready for everyone. We are very excited for our opening day and hope to see you all there. Thank you all for you kind words and support. See you Sunday!

Check out the radar. I know the forcast says a 60% chance of rain tomorrow, and a 70% chance on sunday. But I think the weather people are full of it. If you look at the radar there is no rain in sight besides a little patch that may hit us tomorrow, but I really do not see how we are going to get any rain on Sunday. I think it will actually be a very good day. Hope to see every out there Sunday!

Back