FINALLY!! OIR OPEN PRACTICE!! Sunday May 15th

I love Ohio weather. Loaded and ready to go to Malvrn yesterday, did not go. Loaded and ready to go to oir today, can't bring myself to go. Something about a 6 hr clean up.

Im looking to head out later since OIR is not to bad of a drive for me. Was hoping somone would get there and post current conditions. Sounds like they didnt get that much rain but its raining at my house as we speak.

Man I really wanted to but the last 3 rides I rolled the dice in I ended up with 4 laps and a 4 hr clean up. I give up to guys who can do that but I just dont have fun when it goes down like that.

Just curious how come the practice could not be re scheduled for another day since there aren't gonna be man open practices to begin with and the weather is total junk.?

Same here. I live about 15 miles exactly due west from the track. It's been raining here all morning. I can't believe the track dirt is anything but slick mud. Hard to justify $20 for that.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but a dispute a few years ago with neighbors over noise led the township trustees to limit the track to 1 or 2 Sundays a month to open. So they can't reschedule.

Wish someone would have posted how it was looking... just pulled in and this track looks like a mud bog. Hope this saves u a trip

twas muddy and slick. still had a blast though.

really like some of the changes to the track, should be awesome once it dries out.

gotta like riding for 2 hours and cleaning for 4 hehe :confused:

thanks to all of the diehards that came out and rode today. We had a good turn out considering all of the rain. Hope everyone had fun. We would appreciate any feedback on the track.

Never been to OIR and I can say the track design looked awesome, cannot wait until the bad weather stops cursing us and we can ride! OIR keep up the good work and keep us posted on open practice!

Thanks! We have been working very hard and we were very happy with the turn out yesterday. For how the weather was we think it was a great day! Thanks again to everyone who came out! Hope to see you all at our first race May 29th. Our next practice is June 26th. Maybe just maybe it will stop raining by then!

Back