Beans 5/14 and 5/15

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
11am till 5pm track will be dozed and tilled shuold be a good one!!Concession open. New Mini track and trails.
330 602 1246 or cell 330 407 0843
BJ

should be out there couple of us tryed going back way to the trails but a tree was down didnt know if you moved it or what not

Ran the Dozer about all day.Will be out there all day tommorrow and friday too.After i get a secction done ive smoothing it out in case it rains.Im on top of it long as it dont rain all weekend.It should be best track conditions so far this year.

Got the track all smoothed out and packed in good.Zero standing water or mud.Im ready for the rain,as a matter of fact i hope i dos rain so i can leave that truck parked right were its at!

i am going to leave the track packed down till the morning.Will post early Sat morning on weather and track conditions.Its going to take alot of rain for my to cancel,so will have to see what the morning brings.

We appreciate the constant efforts and hard work. All my buds just loved the ride we had last time. If it's not this weekend, it'll be the next. Hoping for good weather and thanks again.

Thanks to all the riders that were today!i didnt disc the track today so it is still packed down.We just got a good rain so its looking good for sunday.Will post in the morning as long as the rader looks good in the morning planing on discing it up,and if so it should be great!!

Keep us posted BJ....if weather works out I may come down to beat my money out of you! haha....

No rain last night.Looks like it will be clear till late this afternoon,so im heading out to disc it up should be great!!!Pit i just rounded up my old boxing gloves,so come down and get some! Stop out i will give you that money and it would be nice to see ya.

Wow sounds good BJ, I'm heading down now, radar looks like we should have a good few hours before any rain hits....

Wow, hate to gloat, but what an awesome day at Beans! Didn't even plan on riding today but when I saw the pics of beans from Sat and hearing no rain, I hurried and pulled the trigger. Loamy sections and tacky sections, never rained! About 25 guys showed up.

All these tracks closed and all these others muddy, somehow the stars lined up for a perfect riding day at Beans. Can't wait to go back, had an absolute blast.

Good call Pit. I'll bet BJ had the track PERFECT O ! It's been raining up here non-stop all day. I just looked at the weather radar. Rain everywhere in Ohio except over Beans ! Doesn't look like you rode too long. U gettin soft??

Yes I am soft....and fat and old. But we were there from 10 - 3. I'm beat. Still can't believe no rain, driving home now through pouring rain.

I had a blast! My first real ride for the season, so I felt wore out pretty quick. I still can't believe how good the track was. Thanks BJ!

We pulled into oir and quickly turned around.. I jumped on here and saw Pit's post. got on 77 and rode a perfect track at beans....awesome. Thanks Bj!

Back