Beans 5/14 and 5/15

It was definitely an awesome day at Beans. I am also in disbelief that it didn't rain. The track was perfect. I really liked the configuration today.

THANKS BJ! Your track is awesome!

Wow! I guess the Moto Gods were smiling on Beans today!!!
The track looks PERFECT!…
…..and photos look Pro.

jealous. i saw this sunday at like 10 AM laying in bed and said nah.. no way they will stay dry. by the time i get there itll be muddy.

oooops :(

Man what a great day!Thats what call being lucky.Thanks everybody for coming out this weekend!!It started raining when the last few guys were leaving,did manage to get some of track smoothed out.that will help if it rains all week.Conncession stand is starting to catch on so im going to add a few things to the menu including my moms cream of chicken.I still got some things i want to do to the big track and i will get to them soon and the Mini track as well.Mark thanks for post pics they really look good!Pit good seeing ya i had a good time talking with ya and i hope you and your girl come back.
Thanks again everyone for coming out and supporting my track!!!!!

Can't wait to come back BJ, and also kudos on the sweet Peewee track! I had no idea you put in such a cool, long natural terrain peewee track! Next time I'll get a helmet cam of it on the pitbike.

Thanks BJ! Track Was Perfect!!!! Like the changes you do every week!

Also, my girlfriend's friend was with her at the track that day shooting pics and got a few here and there of some other people like Pit, and Jon 16, 510, 327, 821 and 289. Here's a link to the smig mug account for those guys http://stallionracing.smugmug.com/M...ay-15-2011/17096414_55dbq6#1295383342_CNWzbt5 Here's a few though

Beans-M.jpg

Jon16-M.jpg

Pape-M.jpg

Pit-M.jpg

RM250-M.jpg

i was up there practicing sunday 5-15-11 and a guy was takin pics and he said he was gonna put a link on pitracer and they would b on here the next mornin but there still not here, well i cant find them nowhere. could u help me?

Back