BC 5-21 & Monster Energy 5-22

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
WE HAVE GOT TO BREAK OUT OF THIS RIDICULOUS WEATHER PATTERN! Planning to be open both days with perfect tracks and sunshine dangit! Free Monster Energy beverages will flow on Sunday only. 10 cases of it.

Open 11-5:00 both days.

Got about 5 of us planning on Saturday including my Bro-in-law so we can set-up his new FCR suspension on his 450 on a REAL track.... Fingers are crossed for the forecast!

I ended up gettin tied up with landscaping Friday and had to much to do so had to finish Saturday so I didnt make it out last Saturday as planned but Ill be there this Sunday!

The Lime squeezer sure had a nasty first ride with its new owner in the slop Sunday. Jeremy I again will not be making it this weekend, I have a wedding in Parkersburg to attend... Dang it! Three yr olds party last Saturday, the wedding plus all this rain equal no ride time... I'm going nutz!

how much rain have you gotten in the last few days.i really want to check out your track, hear nothing but great things about it and sucks its such a far drive for me.but might be able to ride this weekend,cant resist free monsters ha ha

how much rain have you gotten in the last few days.i really want to check out your track, hear nothing but great things about it and sucks its such a far drive for me.but might be able to ride this weekend,cant resist free monsters ha ha
BC is always an awesome track that wont disappoint. I drive a little over 2hrs to get there, and I try to make it out a few times a year and its always worth the drive and always top notch. Plus free monster and an awesome track to ride.....just cant beat it. Dang I wish my shoulder would just heal already.

WE HAVE GOT TO BREAK OUT OF THIS RIDICULOUS WEATHER PATTERN! Planning to be open both days with perfect tracks and sunshine dangit! Free Monster Energy beverages will flow on Sunday only. 10 cases of it.

Open 11-5:00 both days.

So it's still early, but Saturday looks like the better day weather-wise. Any chance of letting that Monster flow Saturday? :)

No risk, no reward. If we are open, it will all be given away Sunday. Read the fine print, 30% chance Sunday, that means we have a 70% chance that will not rain, and that doesnt even give any indication of how much, and for how long. Saturday only looks better because of the little sunshine icon on the weather forecast. I dont see much of an advantage of Saturday vs Sunday, 10% vs 30%, there's a chance either way. Im riding both days if the tracks are good at 11:00.

If they changed the forecast to Cloudy, with a 30% chance of scattered thunderstorms, Sunday actually sounds better to me, because that tells me overcast, which is without a doubt the best conditions to ride in.

...If open, it won't suck. If it sucks, won't open.

Needs to be on the next BC T-shirt!! ;)

Well, me and the lovely wife will be acting like we did 16 years ago May 20th, so we'll have to see how Saturday works out. Sunday I am hoping for certain...

Of course this is all pernding on if I can get the oil to stop leaking out of the bottom of the engine....at least at a half quart per 20 minute ride pace! ;) Getting time for a new bike.....well, at least maybe a KX500AF conversion... :)

Ride on moto peeps!!

Quote "The Tracks are fine. If I'm open, it won't suck. If it sucks, I won't open. Words to promote by."

I like it Jeremy... Ok keep the new jump in at least through Sunday - there is a ray of hope I will be joining everyone
at the cliff... Heck Yes!

Craig if we lose our 11.00 game sunday were done. I might be out there by 2.30 or 3.00

The sun is drying the place out rapidly....We will be watering in the AM. I think its gonna be perfect...but I guess we'll see.

Back