BC 5-21 & Monster Energy 5-22

Really really good tracks...Now the questions is do you push your wager and just ride tomorrow? ERRRRRRN, wrong answer ride both days, tracks will be sweet all weekend. It cant get any better today, with the exception of the rollers, they are still soft, but the rest is fit for G.O.A.T.

Open at 11:00 (saturday)

Jeremy,
First time out this year to BC, the tracks were awesome.... Britt took a flip early on the roller double, double section headed to the finish line, suspension was a little fast. Great job, we hope to be back tomorrow for some MOnsters.....
Glenn

Fallsburg Pizza was sunny and hot and that’s what we got.
We had a blast, tracks were great! Med turnout and some awesome lines .
I brought Double D and his son Cole down for the first time. Enjoyment was had by all.
Nice to get outside!!!!

Well No rain overnight...which is not all good, big water truck went down last night at 7:30. The elbow coming out of the tank let go. We will try and get the little truck going. We pretty much made it around all of the tracks, but thats not enough. Bottom line, if you cant stand some dust, stay home. Open at 11:00.

Nice meeting you , had a great time and so did Cole on the Pee Wee track.
We had a nice gentle rain over night in Clevetuckey, I was thinking that is perfect. But..

Anyway the roller ruts were great practice for me, by the end of the day I was looking past them making it through clean.

Great place to ride. I rode all I could.

I'm posting this for Jeremy...Water trucks are running...tracks look better than yesterday...Get to the 'Cliff!
Plus today is Monster Day!

Well,

I'm back...well getting there. Not that I ever left, just the few skills I had did. Felt good today and had a blast. Actually wore myself out a bit. Think ol' blazy had something to do with that as well. Also thnking it lent to my dehydration of which I am thinking atributed to my arm pump. I wasn't done when I packed it in, but hard to pull the clutch and the front brake when your fingers won't come off the grip... ;(

T'was good. Thanks JO. I'll be back! ;)

Crazy good weekend! Thanks to my crew guys: Finckel, Rupert, Brent Mckee, Ron Hall, Scoob, Gonzo, Brian Wood, Aaron Madingger. Those guys put in some time this week. Rup mowed in the rain, Gonz learned how to drive a tractor. No bad considering, he had never driven a tractor bigger than a lawnboy prior to this. A little dusty, i do apologize, but it wasnt horrible. Glad Everyone had a good time. Thank You Monster Energy!

I had a great time once again Sunday though I think it got even hotter than on Saturday.
When I rolled in at 11:30 the tracks had good moisture and shredding was in full swing.
Bigger crowd, the pits were full….saw a familiar face and parked next to Rupe.
Good to see Mosher, Gonz, Hause, Murray, Scoob, Schaffer, Rogers and many more.
Tracks stayed good and had some fun with Kaiser gooning around for a few laps.
It got a little dry towards the end but nothing unbearable ….just wash it down with the Ice Cold Monster!

Mrs. Scoob (as Rupe Dogg calls her) made it out as well. She came to see Mr. Scoob cut a few laps, but as I mentioned, I was having issues being able to straighten my fingers out so that posed an issue.

Saw ya out there Sharc and wanted to have some fun, but just couldn't. Went out there my last try, relaxing as best I could, hit the uphill trip, panic revved more than the liking of Mrs. Scoob, so she sent me to the pits. For those that do not know, we have history in the sport.....she knows best. :)

Awesome track! It was my first time out this year on sunday and let me tell you, for a 2 hour drive it was deffinatley worth ciming down. Briarcliff will be a track ill for sure be at more this season!

Had a good time yesterday. Twas my first time ever at the cliff. I liked the track, layout is great. Seems to flow pretty good. Now if only I could flow! ha I dont think I put one solid lap in at full speed. I am one out of shape POS! ha It was great seeing everyone though. Its been a long time since i have seen a lot of you guys! Its nice to know that hootin and hollerin is still alive and strong on the mx track.

Now for the real question, did the hondabond fix the kaw?

Looks like it. I owe ya bro. Guess we can call it a Hondasaki...or a Kawasakinda.... ;)

Real test will be what I need to do everytime I change the oil. I got an idea....I better get another tube of it. I'll pick you one up too. :)

Back