Beans Sun 5/29 and Mon5/30

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
11am till 5pm both days. Track will be groomed both days.Free camping all weekend.Bikes and Quads.Conncession will be open mini track and trails.
330 602 1246 or cell 330 407 0843
BJ

Weather is looking good for Sunday and Monday.Got some freinds going to help me this weekend.So dont worry we will have the the track in Great shape for a good weekend of riding and got a few new sandwiths on the menu too.Im looking forward to geting back on the tractor!!!

If we wanted to come out Saturday evening to camp and ride Sunday what time do the gates close? Ive never been to Beans so Im not sure what the setup is like. Thanks!

No real "gates", and I highly doubt BJ will have a problem with you coming in late.

Thanks Jon,thats right come on in any time Saturday night. Pit the mini track been leveled its way to dangerous!!!Just kidding will show it some love tommorrow.

BJ are things still good for today? Looked like you might have got hit with rain from looking at the radar. Not wanting to come from Columbus if it's a mud bog.

Doubt it will be a mud bog. That area was pretty dry yesterday believe it or not. And by the looks of the Radar, I don’t think Beans got any of the overnight rain.

Decent turnout, track was fun! That front section of jumps is so much fun.

Tough to control the track drying out on the first real hot, sunny day of the year but BJ did a good job broken collarbone and all. He even managed to flag everyone off the track mid-day and go out and water/disc to get the track back into shape.

Had an Awesome day at Beans!
A Great turnout whipped up the track nicely.
Lots of guys pounding out laps…pushing. Cool to see.
The hills got good and rough,
Was sweet going all the way down the back hill. ..
I got into a groove and laid down 15-18 smile inducing laps of pure bliss. Great fun!
Some speedy pilots …who was on the Yam?….He was flying!
Jon 16 was making it look effortless..
Cool to meet some of the Columbus guys
…… and of course is always a pleasure having the Cameron’s in the house ….
Great Day BJ!!!……Thanks!

I even heard some of the old "Boys on Blue" will be there riding again...

You bet! Had a good time today getting back out on the track. BJ had everything in pretty good shape...even got a little dusty at times.

Not sure when the front section was redone like it is now, but it was fun. I think last time I was there it was still the 10-pack!

Back