Beans Sun 5/29 and Mon5/30

Thanks it was good turn out today i apprecaite that guys.Track will be nicer Monday just got done soaking her done and im heading out to till her up right now and then resoak her in the morning.Ill be more prepared for tommporrow,its going yto be hot!!Thanks again everybody who came out today!!!
BJ

I thought the track was great today! and Thanks for going back out mid-day and doing a little prep again. I am exhausted. Thanks for the kind words Sharc! Nice to see a pretty good turnout.

yea track will be better for Monday just got off hte tractor,dirt is deeper and moistore than today.It needed that afternoon prepp today work for sure.Thanks for flaging everyone off Jon.Next time ill do it a little sooner and throw more water down,will be ready for the summer time heat!Hope tommorrow gos well and Thanks for everyone who came today.
Later BJ

I had a great time even with the events that unfolded Sunday for the Columbus crew. I got a ticket on the way, my buddy Riches canopy smacked his and Randy's truck leaving wounds on both of them. Then Greg had a rock smack his left side cover on his brand new 2011 KTM which punched a hole through it ending his day. All the drama aside it was a good day of riding. I am glad to hear your planning on some rock removal BJ as I do not feel real comfortable tagging behind others in worry of rock carnage... I guess I'm a sissy!

And good to meet you Marc... I never pulled my 2 smoker out due to a leaking for seal that got on my brakes. Would have been good to spin some laps with you on the YZ's... Next time

Had a blast Sunday BJ evan with the carnage Craig mentioned, appreciate the effort and will be back soon.

My fiance was taking pictures on Sunday. I'll get them uploaded soon. Some are kinda bad, her cousin was trying to take some of them and didn't know about the dust,etc when taking pics.

Thanks guys! I apprecaite your support.Team Craig that suxs,the rocks are only on few secctions,i got a rock rake coming and plan to coat those secctions with good dirt.That will make those secctions way better.If the hole track was rocky it would be mission impossable.There are good changes coming to Beans,Ill make it happen!!!!
BJ

I agree BJ there are only a couple sections the rocks are an issue and am glad to hear you have plans with the rock rake and dirt. I'm looking forward coming back less another ticket in route. I really need to use cruise a little more, in my haste to ride I set the law aside now I'm paying for it:(

Back