Memorial Day Long Weekend, Where ya Ridin?

Camped at Stark Co. Fairgrounds now,racing the Bike Days 1/2 mile flattrack Saturday. Not sure about Sunday & Monday yet,would like to ride some MX somewhere.

AMS, no riding for me just a few photos and camping. 30 minutes from my house and like Washel said it's always a good show on Memorial Day.

330 on sat.... not sure about the rest of the weekend.... maybe BBurg or beans on sunday or monday...

Motonirvana mannana....330 (11-3)-Dirtworld (5-9)all in one day Saturday! Then Beans....Sunday....Smith Monday??

Dirtworld cancelled, as did EVERYONE ELSE I RIDE WITH, so today- I should've gone to 330, but now I'll shoot for Sun or Mon.

Dirtworld cancelled, as did EVERYONE ELSE I RIDE WITH, so today- I should've gone to 330, but now I'll shoot for Sun or Mon.

yeah i was bummed on that. went out kinda late last night thinking "ill sleep in and go to dirtworld at 4".. well i slept in..took my good ol time makin breakfast and screwin around w/ stuff around the house..then about 12 30 realized it was cancelled and at that point it was too late to go anywehre else :( shoulda went to 330 ..bummed i missed it

Back