Memorial Day Long Weekend, Where ya Ridin?

MX955

PitRacer Pro
Camped at Stark Co. Fairgrounds now,racing the Bike Days 1/2 mile flattrack Saturday. Not sure about Sunday & Monday yet,would like to ride some MX somewhere.

BARSmx

PR Addict
AMS, no riding for me just a few photos and camping. 30 minutes from my house and like Washel said it's always a good show on Memorial Day.

jfalat

PR Addict
330 on sat.... not sure about the rest of the weekend.... maybe BBurg or beans on sunday or monday...

beenridin

PR Elite
Motonirvana mannana....330 (11-3)-Dirtworld (5-9)all in one day Saturday! Then Beans....Sunday....Smith Monday??

fmxpaul

PR Addict
Dirtworld cancelled, as did EVERYONE ELSE I RIDE WITH, so today- I should've gone to 330, but now I'll shoot for Sun or Mon.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Dirtworld cancelled, as did EVERYONE ELSE I RIDE WITH, so today- I should've gone to 330, but now I'll shoot for Sun or Mon.

yeah i was bummed on that. went out kinda late last night thinking "ill sleep in and go to dirtworld at 4".. well i slept in..took my good ol time makin breakfast and screwin around w/ stuff around the house..then about 12 30 realized it was cancelled and at that point it was too late to go anywehre else :( shoulda went to 330 ..bummed i missed it