done for the summer......

Sounds like ya took a digger Dave, what section?
Jamartin, how’s that leg doing?

The Leg is doing much better. No more problems with my lungs and the the clot I had in my leg is doing much better. I start physical therapy this week and should be back to work next week. Worst part is I'm on coumadin which is an anticoagulant (blood thinner) and will be for the next 6 months. That means no riding or anything while im on the medication even if my leg is good by then. Hopefully I'll be ready to go for the ski season and then back to riding next year.

well just to add insult to injury, last night I stepped over the baby gate and dropped a foot too soon just so I could hit it with my pinkie toe and BREAK it ...... so nice. It was even pointing in the wrong direction !

well just to add insult to injury, last night I stepped over the baby gate and dropped a foot too soon just so I could hit it with my pinkie toe and BREAK it ...... so nice. It was even pointing in the wrong direction !

Dave, heal up quick buddy. Don't do anything for a little while. Just sit there so you will quit breaking stuff!

Lol, you havent been on here for a bit and this is your return debut ? Thanks.

!00% recovery in 12 weeks according to the doc. So I should be riding in 8 ! No surgery required . If I cant start working out in 6 weeks vet fest will be a bust for me.

On a side note I had someone tell me to buy a street bike so I would be safer than the dirt ... LOL

On a side note I had someone tell me to buy a street bike so I would be safer than the dirt ... LOL

I had a buddy tell me to quit the dangerouse motocross and do mountain bikes. I had more injuries on that thing @ Rays this year than the last 10 years of Motocross.

Dave hope you heal fast, good thing for no surgery. I just started riding on the road and all I can say is the pavement would appear to be much harder to land on than the dirt. :)

Got to love doctors, Both the ER and my ortho doc said my left arm wasnt broken. Neither of them took the time to xray it. Went to a new doc who actually listened to me and took an xray and guess what ? Yep, left arm broken also !!!!

Got to love doctors, Both the ER and my ortho doc said my left arm wasnt broken. Neither of them took the time to xray it. Went to a new doc who actually listened to me and took an xray and guess what ? Yep, left arm broken also !!!!

I'm dealing with crap like this now. Been back to my ortho surg 3 times.. he won't listen to me. There is something seriously wrong with my shoulder.. my shoulder blade is MIA! He won't even look at it.

Made an appt with a new doc, going next week. Hope I'm wrong but from the looks & feel of it.. something is messed up in there.

Why don't you listen to me and go to Dr. Gobezie? He has like 12 different offices in Ohio, you're in cleveland he has like 4 there..

why not go and get your bone fixed by a harvard graduate who repaired my shattered collerbone and made it like knew..

hes the best in ohio.. thats why all the baseball guys go to him... pros.. no names.. everyone..

i mean.. only go to him if you want to be fixed though..

Back