BC 6-11 & 6-12 Honda of Marysville Demo Day!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We are planning to be open this weekend, 11-5pm, both days. On Sunday the Honda of Marysville Motorsports crew will be attendance with Honda demos. So, if you are in the market for a new bike or quad, or you just want to see how the new Honda's run, then stop out this Sunday!

Do you have a pee wee track down there? I sure hope so!!!!

Edit: I just went to your website and it says you have a PeeWee and a mini track? Both up and running? Thanks, I hope all is right as I would love to drive down there and try out a new Honda!

77 degrees on Sunday? WTF? how am i supposed to train for nationals in those conditions?

All four tracks are up and running.

Woody - Doug Gust would wear sweat pants and sweatshirts in a situation like that. I would do him one better and load your backpack full of bricks and put that on too.

How exactly do the demo deals work? Do you sign up for a time during the day for a certain bike? Break-it-you-fix-it policy I assume?

I have never done a demo at The cliff, but I have done the KTM one at crow canyon. You pay to ride like you would on a normal day and you can get on whenever. Sometimes it is a short wait in line. In our experience you don't have to fix one if you break it. My daughter bent a set of bars and took it back and dropped it off.

just picked up a bike for the first time in about 3 years, hoping try make it to the cliff on sunday if the weather cooperates.

Scotty -- its pretty simple, U talk to the wonderful people at Honda of Marysville, and you tell them which bike that you would like to ride, and presto. U ride. No extra fees. If you show up with a bike, U pay to ride, like normal. Just additional fee to demo.

Ktm demo day last year was great. Walk over sign your name and ride. I got to ride a 350, 450, 250f, and 150 two stroke. Think I may have even rode the 450 twice.

Scotty -- its pretty simple, U talk to the wonderful people at Honda of Marysville, and you tell them which bike that you would like to ride, and presto. U ride. No extra fees. If you show up with a bike, U pay to ride, like normal. Just additional fee to demo.

Awesome. At one of the Mid-Ohio roadcourse days I did last year, KTM had demo bikes. You had to sign up for a time, and fill out waivers, etc. Just curious if dirt was the same way. Sounds fun!

backpack full of bricks??? I'll bring my backpack and load it up with the rocks you have laying around that joint! (HAHA J/K!)

I'd put my money on Sunday. It just might be one of those, "On Any Sunday" type of days....

Its not horrible, a few wet spots that will probably remain soft and rutty. I'd say it really comes down to the amount of rain we get. If we get no rain, then we're a go. If we get up to 1/4", I think I can pull it off. 1/4" to 1/2" then its getting tough to do, and it depends on the sidewalk, pits, pizza place in fallsburg, and the alignment of the stars. Anything over that, and its probably shot. So its in mother nature's hands, yet again.

Back