BC 6-11 & 6-12 Honda of Marysville Demo Day!

No playing at BC today, nearly an inch of rain last night. Hopefully someone can find that shut off valve. Tomorrow is still possible, but we cant be getting over a half inch of rain overnight.

Practice cancelled for Saturday.

Looking good so far, I got the two kids tracks ready and the dirt was very vey good. As long as it doesnt give us more than a shower, we should be ok. I will update in the AM. Setting my alarm forto get up RFE.

Just FYI for those who think BC cant take water, We have gotten over a months worth of rain in the last week. And if we open tomorrow, I gaurantee dust. It just cant take 2-3 inches of rain in a 3 hour period, thats all.

We will be Open today! Holy smokes. Gonna try to be ready at 11am, I may run over a smidge (be patient), tons of work to do, but we will ride today!!!!! Honda Of Marysville Motorsports in the house, go talk to those folks! Buy hondas, heeeeyaaa!

it was nice to get to ride at the cliff again... its been a while. the honda guys were pretty cool, but i do have to say that CRF250r was a TURD! it was not what i thought it was gonna be. my 05 felt faster then it.

Todd had a blast today, Hasn't been riding much at all lately. Made up for it today though. Rode till his baby smooth hands were bleeding. HA HA... Thats when you know your having fun. GOOOD STUFF!!!
LOVE THE CLIFF!

the big track was so much fun today!! when u get to drag ur bars in every corner thats fun!!! the soft spots got me once and gave me a huge slam!!! but overall good day and fun!! thanks JO had a great time.

wow, where to begin? Well Thanks everyone for being understanding, it started out wetter than i had expected. Just so much rain in the last week. However thats just me whining because I ran the dozer 8 hours yesterday, and had to push off half the track. With that said, I thought the big track turned out tremendous with the expection of the gncc crossing where a spring decided to give us some unexpected groundwater. Yes it rained enough in the last week to re-ignite springs, and we had water still flowing in the one near the signup trailer. Talk about rough, my hands feel like it was the first day of riding. And the C track even got bumpity bump and tore up. And only one real injury yesterday (that i know of). A kid high extended his knee on the C track. Big Huge Thanks to Honda of Marysville Motorsports. Ryan and crew had a blast at the Cliff, and wanted to thank everyone that demo'd the Honda's. If you need a bike check out Honda of Marysville Motorsports, top notch crew.

Oh well, not perfect Cliff, but we rode and hung out. Im glad I didnt spend another day on the couch. So damn the weather goons, we rode for a change. Thanks Everyone!

Back