starting off

Ha ha ha with your galloping , trippity trop....

Just saying. Scotty is a pretty quick supermini rider, hardly qualifies for C class. But whatever.

More people that think.....Mini riders should advance to B? NOO? And Thought I was the only non-intelligent dirtbike rider in the sport!!!

trip trip trippity trippity trot trippity trot. (*wic--KSSSHHHH) "a-Yah"!!

alright...all seriousness now, I'm done joking, sorry. Honestly, I don't really care....It's more or less like a Roman Candle joke now. Anywho... Scott...Hows come you didn't send your money in for Schoolboy 12-16 B/C you qualfied a respectable 5th at Area 51....?

More people that think.....Mini riders should advance to B? NOO? And Thought I was the only non-intelligent dirtbike rider in the sport!!!

trip trip trippity trippity trot trippity trot. (*wic--KSSSHHHH) "a-Yah"!!

alright...all seriousness now, I'm done joking, sorry. Honestly, I don't really care....It's more or less like a Roman Candle joke now. Anywho... Scott...Hows come you didn't send your money in for Schoolboy 12-16 B/C you qualfied a respectable 5th at Area 51....?

Dude your just a plain a s s hole, as for area 51 that result is a misprint we dont even own a 2 stroke. Every ohio rider that raced at Red Bud has raced minis that means you do not suport any of them as they are sandbaggers in your eyes? Well maybe them TN C riders that cleaned everyone up have never raced before and they are just that talented. Get your ass away from Pyma and TV land and see whats going on in the real world, and Karin dont fuel the fire please.

The biggest can of worms MX sports opened was the beginner class. Some of the kids at the regionals have been racing for 4 years, including the mini classes. That's a good one.

The biggest can of worms MX sports opened was the beginner class. Some of the kids at the regionals have been racing for 4 years, including the mini classes. That's a good one.

Tell ya what, ill cut you a deal Scott. I'll call the mini beginner class sandbaggers....then when you move up ill get back to hating c class. I think that is a good compromise for an a hole like myself. That's like campaigning like a republican and passing Democrat legislation.

My little brother wanted to try for beginner 85 or whatever. Said nope,bust your tailfeather and we will see about making it in the normal classes. Plus he's not fast, loves to just ride and enjoys being at the track. Has raced since 50s...not many times but raced each year none the less which makes him not a beginner by the rule book eventhough he rides at a beginner pace IMO.

Tell ya what, ill cut you a deal Scott. I'll call the mini beginner class sandbaggers....then when you move up ill get back to hating c class. I think that is a good compromise for an a hole like myself. That's like campaigning like a republican and passing Democrat legislation.

My little brother wanted to try for beginner 85 or whatever. Said nope,bust your tailfeather and we will see about making it in the normal classes. Plus he's not fast, loves to just ride and enjoys being at the track. Has raced since 50s...not many times but raced each year none the less which makes him not a beginner by the rule book eventhough he rides at a beginner pace IMO.

Get over your issues with the C class George because your keeping more way from pyma than you think, I guess with running your mouth you will keep the local sandbagging C riders @ Pyma even the 2nd year C rider. Hey Pete you plan on putting Eric straight into B when he moves up ? I know your a local pyma guy and what is your out look on George feelings for the C class riders that have raced mini's? The way he says things is if you put your boy in C class you will be a cheater and a sandbagger.

As always I will do what I feel is in the best interests of Erik over the long haul. It won't matter what another person's opinion is. It never has. He is always going to be better than some, and there are always going to be others that are better than Erik. It's where he can have the most fun and feel competitive, and be within the rule guidelines. Having raced/practised in the Southeast for most part of the last 9 months I know he is WAY behind what fast is. But that's also just my opinion. I doubt he will race enough races to compete for anything anyhow. Practice is where we're at right now. Getting ready to try to be competitive next year. What class?? You'll have to wait for that one, but it will be within the rule book regardless.

As always I will do what I feel is in the best interests of Erik over the long haul. It won't matter what another person's opinion is. It never has. He is always going to be better than some, and there are always going to be others that are better than Erik. It's where he can have the most fun and feel competitive, and be within the rule guidelines. Having raced/practised in the Southeast for most part of the last 9 months I know he is WAY behind what fast is. But that's also just my opinion. I doubt he will race enough races to compete for anything anyhow. Practice is where we're at right now. Getting ready to try to be competitive next year. What class?? You'll have to wait for that one, but it will be within the rule book regardless.

Thats 100% my point race within the rules, not by rules of a track announcer that has issues with a certain class.

It's where he can have the most fun and feel competitive, and be within the rule guidelines.

This statement right here sums it up. Every class we run is a building class my son has 2 more years he can run super but his hight we desided to move him up to a big bike. And i will stick to my word he didnt make it out of Red Bud due to a few crashes and if we find out tomorrow if his arm is broken or if he can even race High Point this comming weekend then he is on to B we he has been thru some great times in this sport and also thru some huge let downs as well but we will keep on our race program as we plan on sticking around in this sport for a long time as this is the only thing he wants to do. Again george try to suport these young riders from ohio as they go all over the country trying to be the best that they can be. Im not dragging this out because of me or my rider its because I have alot of friends on minis right now that will race C next year and they dont need to feel the pressure by anyone to move to B when thay are not ready, its just not a safe thing for anyone. Let me ask you this Georde say we come to pyma and my son smokes the B class by 15 sec will you then say he is sandbagging the B class? Not saying he could just asking because im sure he he wouldnt of won C that night at Pyma and wouldnt of jumped over riders on the finish linejump to make the pass we wouldnt of ever has this talk now would we? I may be wrong but that how I look at it.

You got a huge head. I'll respond to this when im in front of a keyboard.

I don't start these threads I just respond. Don't know how many times I've beat the horse about this: its the rule I hate, not your kid. If I hated your kid and I was a true ******* id blah bab blah all over the Mic about sandbaggers. I don't single them out over the Mic. I report what position there in relation to everyone else and call everyone else up to the line. And thats it. Don't know why I continue to defend myself to you.

I quit announcing bub. Go race wherever you want.

Trippity trot.

Maybe this will end it.

Because that statement sums it up indeed. I take conservative stand point on it and you take a liberal stand point. It's a loose interpreted rule that needs REFORMED.

IMO, C class should be exempt from racing at loretta lynns. its an introductory class into racing. why should beginners be racing for a championship? im not singling anyone out, but its highly known that people will sandbag C just to have the experience of LLs. its a rule that is well broken. and the only ones to blame i guess is mxsports. they dont police it.
i guess after the summer, this argument between you guys will no longer come up. hopefully atleast. if someone is smart enough to move out of the class that will actually drag you down.

i guess after the summer, this argument between you guys will no longer come up. hopefully atleast. if someone is smart enough to move out of the class that will actually drag you down.

We will know in a few hrs if he moves to B, But my point is alot of other mini riders that need the C class localy to make the move to big bikes, everyone knows C is a wild class do to the skill of the riders in it and everyone knows B has some smoking fast riders in it that have been on big bikes for a long time so why would you take a mini rider that is 14 years old that just got a big bike and put him up against 18- 25 year olds that are fast as hell and put everyone in that class in danger by throwing in little kids on big bikes? I say the C class localy is just fine let them kids get some seat time in before getting thrown to the dogs, you know there are kids out there that race to have fun and hang with friends and could care less if they win or not. As for the national C rider lets not even talk about that anymore intill a few of you go watch a big show like Red Bud just had.

George your a great anouncer and you stand behind your feelings strong like I do, alot of people will sway one way or the other to see what side is winning the fight and I respect you for that and believe that the rules should be looked at, we are both right in ways and we are both wrong in ways but we are both sticking to what we believe wich is good.

like i said, i can understand getting his feet wet in C, if he wasnt a smoking fast mini rider. but i just dont understand C riders racing for championships. and thats not a stab at you personally. i think mxsports should boot the class. or have just 1 open C class. but its a real money maker and will never happen.

You need to remember, as for as the ama is concerned the c class is a novice class not a beginner class. Ama does have a D classification for beginner. So you dont have beginners racing for a championship. I think the C class should stay but the rules for a c class rider need revamped. Any mini rider who can consistently win races does not belong in a beginner class. No offense Scott thats just how I feel. I also understand why you have stayed there.

. Let me ask you this Georde say we come to pyma and my son smokes the B class by 15 sec will you then say he is sandbagging the B class?
No, absolutely not. Your son looked to me as a B rider...his style, the way he moves on the bike etc. He has every right to remain in B class until he is 16 years old if he wants to move up then, so be it. He may be stuck in B class, I remember wasn't it Bowers that wanted to move up Pro but was too young? They might have adjusted that rule. Anyway, A class is a whole different world than the shotty C-class rules I'm talking about. I didn't race A until 2005, right before I stopped to go to school. I think I was 18 when I switched. Scott I've been around the block, you tell me to wait until I see how fast they are at the regional....well I have been to big show on mini's 3 times. I've seen the ridiculousness at Loretta's in C class and just about every year for 9 years at the Mini O's, C riders hitting the elevator. HA...it's a problem, I've seen it. I know that C riders are a problem on a national scale!

Not saying he could just asking because im sure he he wouldnt of won C that night at Pyma and wouldnt of jumped over riders on the finish linejump to make the pass we wouldnt of ever has this talk now would we? I may be wrong but that how I look at it.

That's ludacris. For the millionth time it's not about you, it's about the C class structure in the rule book. I don't care if you're jumping over the heads of people at pymatuning. It should have been an indicator to yourself that hey, were not C riders. In fact, I said nothing but positive things about Scottie While announcing--as I always do when announcing. Pretty sure to the tune of this or something very very similar: "Leighton, fresh off the mini's looking comfortable on the newly mounted big-bike."

Don't use me as an excuse not to race at pymatuning or suggesting their turnouts are low because of my announcing. I do not attack people on the mic, I do not voice my opinion about C class. So go to pymatuning, Race C class and you'll hear nothing but positivity out of my mouth about you and every other guy on the gate. Period.

I realize people don't like me, but you would be amazed at how many come up to me at the track and agree with a lot of my viewpoints and thank me for bringing up some of the things that NEED to be brought up. Some have come up to me in disagreement, but it gets settled because all in all their are rationale people on this board that don't think about themselves constantly.

If SIMP wants to run C class, he's going to run C class. I'm not going to start a thread and bash him personally. As he will not get into a thread and give excuses as to why he's racing C class and turn an entire thread plus 3 or 4 more in addendum about himself. You're mind is seriously cloudy if you can't understand that I don't hate your kid, and you can't realize that I didn't start the C class thread because of your kid. And come spring, I'll send out a friendly reminder again of the rules.

If SIMP wants to run C class, he's going to run C class. I'm not going to start a thread and bash him personally. As he will not get into a thread and give excuses as to why he's racing C class and turn an entire thread plus 3 or 4 more in addendum about himself. You're mind is seriously cloudy if you can't understand that I don't hate your kid, and you can't realize that I didn't start the C class thread because of your kid. And come spring, I'll send out a friendly reminder again of the rules.

I have said it many times its not about me or my rider, we dont race enough in the CRA to make it about us lol. I know you dont hate my son you dont even know him but you dont see how your effecting so many other riders comming thru the ranks to big bikes, hell george look at how many races he has ran this year, 1 pyma race ,area 51, Melvern (only because of his fellow rider) Crows and RedBbud hell we dont race enough to make anything about us thats 5 races in the C class and we are done , to be honest he will race A as soon as he is aloud. I know you would never call someone out on the pa and I have always said your a great announcer just think of all the mini kids that look up to you. Also I dont make excuses on why my son races a class its what I feel he should be in.

Back