4yr old girl died at apple cabin today?

HERMIEBMW

PR Addict
So sad to hear

just saw it on the news, anybody know who it was? How it happened?

our prayers go out to the family!

heard she was on the beginner peewee track and her training wheel caught a tire on the edge of the track and she flew off the bike. Hard to imagine! Very sad!

I was there when it happened. Yes, this is very tragic and quite unbelievable.
She has ridden there before and certainly knew how to ride, just a very terrible accident.
Please keep the family and everyone in your thoughts, including Frank and Dorae and everyone at Apple Cabin - they were very upset (as would be expected). I can't even imagine what the parents are going through.

wow this really sounds like a freak accident. Any time i see the real small kids on the track its hard to imagine they can hardly get hurt let alone killed at the speed they go. That is horrible.

Sickening to say the least. I'm not a religious person, but even I said a prayer for her. I can only imagine what the family is feeling, and I know Frank and Dorae are beside themselves. This isn't my forum in any way, shape, or form-- but I'm afraid that it may be best to keep the commentary regarding the details of this incident to a minimum, or possibly off the forum altogether. ---L*64

This is one of the sadist things I've heard. My family's thoughts and prayers are with her family and the track owners.

So heartbreaking!!!!! Our thoughts and prayers go out not only to the family/friends but to Frank and his family. Such a tragedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such sad news to hear. No-body should ever have to go through something like that. As my boy was rideing last night I was thinking about what might happen if he clipped something with his training wheels, now I know.Looks like he might have to learn to ride with out them. Our prayers go out to the family/friends and track owner.

Sorry for the loss of this family. I know this community of riders will be here if there is any need.

This is so sad to hear, I am very sorry for the family. I was apple cabin last week and she was there riding. I stopped to help her once as I thought her training wheels were hung up. Prayers to the family and the apple cabin family.

Thoughts and prayers to the family in this time of tragic loss, my son rides that track and the medium track and I am sure they have shared some dust together love and prayers from number 88 on the ktm sr.

Terribly sad. My prayers go out to the family.

I don't want to hash out the details, but for my own son's safety, did the training wheels somehow make this accident worse? That seems to be the vibe I am getting from the other posts.

What a tragic loss. My youngest boy is ready for his first bike, makes me wonder if exposing him to this sport is a good idea.

Back