Ktm 350

I dont hate KTMs or the 350......It is just my opinion that in the pro ranks you can not afford to give up 100cc to the competition. There's going to be that situation coming out of a corner, going up one of the huge up hills etc, that you need pure horsepower in the pro ranks, and I feel the 350 would be more of a disadvantage at the pro level than an advantage.

Cannot wait to see a true top 5 guy get on a 350 and do some work to silence all the haters !

Was Short not a true top 5 guy in 2010 on his CRF450?
Was Alessi not a true top 5 guy in 2009 on his RMZ450, and now again on his KTM450 in 2011?

Alessi was near the front on his 350, and yes did win a moto....now Short is near the front on his 350 this season.

Face it -- the 350 SUCKS!!!! Haha, j/k. I think I agree with John that at the pro level giving up 100cc is just too much for outdoors.

Short admitted in an interview that he basically needed to get his own head out of his a$$ this year. Didnt blame or even mention his bike. I think in some cases it would be an advantage and others a disadvantage. Guess we will never know

Best motocrossers in the world.......I want to be on an even playing field on the starting line...and that would be on a 450.

Short admitted in an interview that he basically needed to get his own head out of his a$$ this year. Didnt blame or even mention his bike. I think in some cases it would be an advantage and others a disadvantage. Guess we will never know

Well of course he's not going to bite the hand that feeds him. I guess you won't know how he really feels about the ktm 350 until he is out of contract or back on another color 450.

DeCoster told the KTM dealers he has his sights firmly set on soon-to-be free agent Ryan Dungey for 2012.,.

That would not surprise me. Alessi is out for sure. The question is, would Goose make the move with him?

Back