OIR experience

ME - "Like Georgie said...alot of worked involved in owning and operating a track...I am talking from experience. After seeing the other side of the fence, if you owned and operated a track, I wouldn't be quick to bash you about your faults, I would be quick to be patient and help, even if helping is just showing up to watch."

MX274 - "OIR did ask for feedback so I dont know why anyone would interpret this as bashing. I didnt hear anything mean spirited or hateful lol. They asked and guys responded. Hopefully the get what they need in terms of turnout."

Georgie - "I'm not bashing moshers...I appreciate your attention and respect your willingness to suceed. Best of luck, I hope the turn outs get better!"

Holmboyz - "OIR - Thank you for your reply. I’m happy to see you understood my intent was NOT to bash but to provide constructive feedback in hopes to improve on an already great facility! A couple comments to your response…"

This is actually a really mature thread...I did word that weird, I wasn't directing that towards any specifically. I am sorry for the confusion, my fault. It bums me out times when someone comes up to me at Malvern and flat out tells me the track sucks or something else sucks without putting two thoughts into their comment.

Every comment in this thread is real, honest, and genuine. I was more so cautioning against flying off the handle...which I have been guilty of. The ideas that are being offered up will help these guys out and other tracks.

I remember the Hands getting "bashed" or Malvern getting "bashed", when overall they are good promoters. They point I am really trying to make is that we should take a step back and think our judgements through. Sound judgments are necessary in life, the key is to first judge ourselves... we are all screwed up one way or another. This thread is an example of how we can help build up the riding community around here.

I agree with the practice format being simpler too.

Back