Jimmy Jarrett ISDE Fundraiser July 2nd WRMC !!!!

Jimmy 1

PR Member
Hey Guys - Im having my fundraiser again at western reserve mc. on July 2nd !! pretty much same as last year.. we are going to be riding from 10-dark MX pee-wee track and also flat track. We will be cooking a pig with all the fixins and lots of raffles.... Kreps will be posting my flyer later tonight.. thanks guys and hope to see everyone out there

Hope I can make it out this time.

JJFlyer.JPG

Jimmy,
Your right up at the top says 10-dark and the flyer says 10-4. Just checking, we are hoping it is 10-dark. We would like to come out but my daughter has to work and wants to come out when she is done. Thanks

yep thats a mess up....riding will be from 10 - DARK !!!! Food will be served around 2 and raffles after that....then party till whenever

Hey Guys - Im having my fundraiser again at western reserve mc. on July 2nd !! pretty much same as last year.. we are going to be riding from 10-dark MX pee-wee track and also flat track. We will be cooking a pig with all the fixins and lots of raffles.... Kreps will be posting my flyer later tonight.. thanks guys and hope to see everyone out there

As long as you don't sneak up behind me with an umbrella I'll be there! lol. I'll bring as many of my
buddys' with me as I can to help you bring home the Gold.

I'll be there for sure, last year was a great time and a great turn out. Everyone needs to come out and help support a great local pro and a great cause, and also get some great riding in, as the track at WRMC is always top notch!!!! See ya all there.

Just watched Jimmy race to an 11th place in America's Toughest Race, the Snowshoe, WV GNCC. This is three weeks after breaking his collar bone and having plates and screws installed! That is why these ISDE guys are so tough! So, come on out to WRMC this Saturday to support a great cause...Red, White, and Blue in Finland. The track will be prepped and grommed. Get to ride and bench race with one of the USA's top off road racers. There will be plenty of raffle items, food, and a party at the end of the day. See you there. USA all the Way!!!

Any update down there? We got a massive thunderstorm and I'm an hour north. Radar not looking good....

Back