Jimmy Jarrett ISDE Fundraiser July 2nd WRMC !!!!

What a fun time! So glad we braved the weather and headed over. Looked like a really good turnout, nice to see the support. The track was fun and fast with cool jumps --- super fun ripping around on the RM144 (that's all I brought). Also never seen the mini track there, I rode on that a bit on Kari's bike and had a blast on there too.

Early afternoon we had a bunch of short showers that greased the place up, but they went out and ran the disc over the track and after another 30 minutes of slippery riding the track was in good shape. I think Sharc did 100 laps.

Really cool watching the flat trackers blaze around the TT track, I was surprised how many there were! Looks like it has a good following.

Lots of cool stuff for the raffle, we left with all our hands full of prizes. Glad to be able to make it down this year, good seeing everyone!

I had a great time at Western Reserve today.!!
Was a little late around 12:00 or so and the pits were full.

I only got 3 or 4 laps in before it started to rain…..Funny we’re at an ISDE fundraiser and the MX track clears as soon as a little rain comes..ha-ha.

Some funny stories under the EZ-up as the rain fell..good stuff!

So then…..being the non ISDE kind of guy…..I waited a half hour after they ran the tractor around (ya know…to give the real racers some good tough conditions to pound out laps) and low and behold the track was Perfect!!!….ah- the plan worked..

Inbetween fun filled sets of ridng with friends , I was treated to a tasty pork sandwich with cheese potatoes that sure hit the spot while we sat in the bleachers and watched flat track guys drag foot pegs on flat turns.
Ya know, that flat track stuff looks aggressive …..very aggressive…

Today I rode and rode… and rode some more…..
Awesome day!
Thanks,
And Good Luck Jimmy!

Couple videos. My helmet cam was pointed just a bit too far downward today...but still watchable.

Main track after the track cleaned up from the rain.

Mini track

And it wouldn't be complete without watching me stuff my face into the trees....

Looks sweet like always at WRMC ! Wish i could have been there riding ! Looks like they took out all the sections that slowed you down ??? Just seems wide open, and wow lots of bikes down on the track in your first video !

The run to the single to table before the finish line looks much better for the non pro riders now too.

Just wanted to thank everyone that came out for a great day of riding and bench racing...met alot of new people and some I havent seen in years..mother nature helped us out with a little rain and after a few laps with the disc it was good to go again..I want to give a big thanks to all the guys at WRMC for letting me do this and helping out. and a big thanks to the Fiskis brothers for cooking the pig....I hope all you guys had fun and thank you for coming out and supporting the ISDE!!!!

special thanks to : Renthal , Smith , Moose , FMF , Kames , Thunder Harley , Kenda , North Star Powersports , Pit MX , Bike Town Harley , Pit Racer , Silkolene , and PG Graphics

Back