Spring Creek, Millville Regional

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
A handfull of us are heading up north this weekend 6/24-26 for the North Central LL Regional -- Sharc, Double D, myself, Salamon947. We have almost all the Vet classes covered with Ohio entries except +50.....between the four of us we are racing +25, +30B/C, +35, +40, +45!

Looking forward to a fun time; I originally planned on this region just to try and avoid all the super fast NorthEast and Michigan Vet riders. The fact that it is at Millville just added more enjoyment to the trip -- have always wanted to go there!

Leaving Wednesday night for a nice casual 2-day drive up there, then practice Friday and racing Sat/Sun. Hopefully no rain this time!

Anyone else going?

sc2.JPG

looks like we will be loading the mule up.
can't wait. strugglin to get my stuff ready.
non moto stuff that is.

Good luck guys. That track is on my "Bucket List" and i hope to make it up there eventually. Track looks like allot fun!

Hopefully the rain stays away and everything goes well.

It’s been on my bucket list for a while now and it’s almost here!!!
Actually, I started the season with one goal in mind and that was to ride Spring Creek once I discovered the Regional was there.
Weather right now is sunny and mid 70’s.
Should be a riot!!! ….I can’t wait!
And I’m sure there’ll be plenty of fast guys in that region too….the classes are pretty full.

Friend of mine used to work all the Nationals for the AMA. He told me of all the tracks on the National circuit that I need to go to Millville. He claims it is the best track of all of them. Hope you guys have better luck and a great time.

Sweet pic we are flying out bright and early monday morning for the KTM dealership conference at Millville. Can't wait to romp some 2012 katooms out on that track!

Good friends with my buddies that own the KTM shop here in Zanesville. They asked, I said heck yea! All the new bikes I want to ride with free redbull jager later....count 827 in :p

Emily's brother has rode there and said its one of the most fun tracks hes ever rode.

Have a safe trip, good luck and come home in one piece.
Oh, and send us pictures of the Whoop-Monster if you see him.

8 hours until departure and counting

Attachments

• rocket_motorcycles_01.jpg
    rocket_motorcycles_01.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 146
Well we have made it to Minnesota! At the hotel now, heading to the track soon to get parked and drop the trailer.

Of course it rained much of the way up here and there is now a chance of showers every day for the Regional!

Back