BC 6-25 & Monster Energy 6-26

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend. Both Days 11-5:00pm, and I mean we all should be riding both days after G-D@mn spring like the one we have had! Monster Energy Day this Sunday, free beverages and assorted swag from the BC closet! I snuck in some laps tonight, muddy in spots, but suprising dry considering all the rain we had (heck it poured this morning). Only 30 minutes with the pressure washer to get spotless. There seems to be crust down there, and hardly any water holding on the track. Its looking very promising for the weekend. I cant wait, we all deserve a good one.

I hope mother nature cuts us a break so the track will be in good shape, we all know you do the best you can with the hands you have been dealt this year.

Well, the weather still looks decent for the weekend, but I'm not excited yet. I will be excited when the weather looks good on saturday as I enter the track with goggles on.

Well we dodged the downpours today, talk about lucky, I know it poured like a cow pissing on a flat rock in Newark. Just light sprinkles/showers today, just enough to keep the dirt damp and moist. I mowed through most of the rain, not too bad. Looks good. Fingers crossed for tonight. We havent touched the tracks yet. I will update in the morning.

Coming out Sunday morning for a couple hours. Gotta be gone by 1:30. Matt's got a b-ball game. See ya then.

Light shower last night about 10pm, nothing major. We will shoot for 11:00. Expect a delay, hopefully not as bad as last time, but we will be starting from scratch this morning....again. So all four tracks might not be ready right at 11:00, but I will do my best.

sunday track info

Light shower last night about 10pm, nothing major. We will shoot for 11:00. Expect a delay, hopefully not as bad as last time, but we will be starting from scratch this morning....again. So all four tracks might not be ready right at 11:00, but I will do my best.

how do the tracks look for sunday?? i amn bringing 2 pee wee riders out from cleveland, its a long haul for me..
is it really wet out there??.... if things look good we will see ya in the morning.....

Well no rain overnight. By the radar it looks like we might get some mid-morning. I will update this if its a washout. Planning to be open at 11:00.

Looking at the radar, it looks like it may be hitting you real soon or is now? Any idea yet on whats happening with practice? Thanks AGAIN mother nature!!!

So far so good! Just a few light drops here and there, spitting I guess you would call it, as of 10:30 am. We have been watering. Tracks will be perfect today.

Good weekend!

Didn't stay all that long either day, but got some good riding in. Today hit everything on the big track in the same lap multiple times. Amazing how much smoother things are and the save on the arm pump when you do.

Thanks again JO. I'm spent. ;)

Back