craigslist ad

That must be a 2014 not finished. The 2011 ktm 450 didn't even cost that much new. It also must be the trials version cause it doesn't have a seat and has a quick fill on the gas can without the cap. lol

No Gas Cap with rain in the gas tank, open air box with rain into the intake track / carb, aluminum frame????? Never on a KTM yet! Chain that is a solid hunk of rust, and it's not running now since someone "worked" on it......... which means the motor / valves are shot for sure and needs a motor rebuild at the least. Chances of any bearings still being good are pretty bad so I'd say it's a steal at $2500!!!! After all it was Way over $9000 Grand new in 2006!

not sure if im seeing things but deff looks like it doesnt have a top end on the motor?? plus that "upgraded" exhaust looks like stock pipe?? haha

I didn't even see about the big brakes being added. Wonder if the car/truck exhaust in the back ground goes with it?

someone on thumpertalk said they are picking it up for like $400 and no it doesnt have a top end lol..

i dont even know if id invest $400 in that thing...

for someone worrying about how much the bike cost and is worth you would think it woulnt have been sitting outside for 3 years lol

Back