craigslist ad

Lotts24

PR Elite
That must be a 2014 not finished. The 2011 ktm 450 didn't even cost that much new. It also must be the trials version cause it doesn't have a seat and has a quick fill on the gas can without the cap. lol

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
No Gas Cap with rain in the gas tank, open air box with rain into the intake track / carb, aluminum frame????? Never on a KTM yet! Chain that is a solid hunk of rust, and it's not running now since someone "worked" on it......... which means the motor / valves are shot for sure and needs a motor rebuild at the least. Chances of any bearings still being good are pretty bad so I'd say it's a steal at $2500!!!! After all it was Way over $9000 Grand new in 2006!

TruckerG162

PR Member
not sure if im seeing things but deff looks like it doesnt have a top end on the motor?? plus that "upgraded" exhaust looks like stock pipe?? haha

Lotts24

PR Elite
I didn't even see about the big brakes being added. Wonder if the car/truck exhaust in the back ground goes with it?

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
someone on thumpertalk said they are picking it up for like $400 and no it doesnt have a top end lol..

i dont even know if id invest $400 in that thing...

stangbro01

PR Addict
for someone worrying about how much the bike cost and is worth you would think it woulnt have been sitting outside for 3 years lol