What bike is better?

Well...I am embarrasingly slow and have a 450. I just bought an 04 RM125 that is being rebuilt and turned into a 144 so that hopefully I can learn to turn better. Corner speed=confidence=ability to clear more jumps. IMHO the 2 stroke will make you a more gooder better rider in the long run.

And they smell GREAT!

more gooder better rider eh vince? lol...

http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/M...DYS-MANIFESTO-OF-AN-UNREPENTANT-TWO-7970.aspx

"Imagine that I told you that a motorcycle manufacturer was working on a revolutionary engine design for 2013 that was eight pounds lighter, revved quicker, produced ten more horsepower (per quarter liter), had one-tenth the moving parts, was cheap to produce, cost less to maintain and could be rebuilt for a quarter of the price of your four-stroke? Would you be interested?"

thats pretty funny...and nails it too.

Yeah but also if you get a 125 2 stroke it will teach you to corner alot better in my personal opinion, you cant be lazy and just grab some throttle like the 4 strokes, you have to carry your speed and momentum. Just a goons take on it all.

And who doesnt just love the sound and smell of a 2 stroke pinned out going around the track? haha

Back