BC 7-16 & 7-17 KTM Demos & AFLAC

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend, sat-sun, 11-5:00pm. On Sunday, the KTM rig is pulling in, demo day is upon us. The demos are free, still $20 to ride your rail that you bring with you. Also, AFLAC will be out to answer questions, renew policys and sell new ones. So if you been thinking about getting AFLAC and testing new KTMs at the Cliff, then you're in luck.

Wow, BC is finally open again? Why such the long haitus? Were you crafting special "option" lines for everyone in case all the fast guys want to go around the jumps to "pound laps?" haha

I am looking forward to my first pilgrimage to the Cliff Sunday!

Now the big ?: Do I bring the YZ426 or the RM250? Only have room for 1...

I'll bring my quad to skip all the jumps too! (just kidding).

pit - I raced the Sunday Creek Atv National, and my wife worked last weekend. Nothing up my sleeves. Been busy.

Bax - Ride whichever you can fly the best.

I have never sat down to analyze air time vs actual seat time per lap, but I'd be willing to bet on a 1:45 average lap, you will see, at least 25-30 seconds of air time, pending whether you triple or double some stuff.

Are CRF150F's allowed on the pit bike track? My brother has one, and I didn't know how well it would work for him on the C track. I saw your site says up to 110 air cooled, but I wondered if that was a little flexible, say within 40 cc's?:D

If he can get along with others, thats fine. But if he rides over the heads of others, we may have to seperate them. Absolutlely not on the little kids track. We all have to get along this weekend.

Alright, thanks. I will let him know that. I don't think he'll be a problem, he's a well mannered rider that mostly rides trails.

Heading down for my first trip the the Cliff this year. Can't wait. Might even ride a pumpkin or two.

FYI, anyone caught cutting the track at speed this weekend will be shot on site, or ran over by the track owner. Do not create a safety hazzard at my track, it will not be tolerated.

FYI, anyone caught cutting the track at speed this weekend will be shot on site, or ran over by the track owner. Do not create a safety hazzard at my track, it will not be tolerated.

"This is not a democracy......it is a dictatorship. I am the law." Movie?

Coach Boone - Remember the Titans.

"mama says foosball is for the devil" Movie?

What is......Adam Sandler = "Waterboy".

When you reach my age, you never pass an opportunity to go to bathroom, you never trust a Fart, and you never waste a ****-on! Movie and actor?

Bucket List - Jack Nicholson

"Mmm. Warm, flat beer. Soggy chips. Think about that." Movie and Character?

PCU Droz

"Pardon my French, but Cameron is so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, in two weeks youd have a diamond."

Anyone ???

Back