BC 7-16 & 7-17 KTM Demos & AFLAC

Haha

Ok this one

"When I get home I'm gonna punch your mama in the mouth "

Late 70's here now so think harder !

Come on Dave, that was easy. The old cop from Smokey and the Bandit.

From about the same time era... " In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it."

Even easier.... Rambo first blood. Sly telling the cop

A test here ...

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

Even easier.... Rambo first blood. Sly telling the cop

A test here ...

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

So anyway, "Jenny was a Bluget, a girl pickpocket and a turtledove. A turtledove picks out a fine house, disguises herself as a housemaid and robs you blind. It takes a lot of sand to be a turtledove. " Movie & Narrator

Can't wait for Sunday and my second visit to the Cliff this year!!!! Gotta get the Hussy flying right before the big show in Tennessee! Hopefully Jon Agin will be there to pound some laps out with as I'm hoping to keep up with him in the +40 class if I'm lucky!

Thinking about trying to come down on Sunday if I can find someone else that wants to go down with me... long drive alone , let alone the $100 fuel bill for practice day :(

So anyway, "Jenny was a Bluget, a girl pickpocket and a turtledove. A turtledove picks out a fine house, disguises herself as a housemaid and robs you blind. It takes a lot of sand to be a turtledove. " Movie & Narrator

No guess on mine ????

Lets see yours is Gangs of new york. Leonardo Dicaprio ???

KTM demos have been limited to the C track the last two years, except when they had the little woods loop the first year. Its their call, I have no say in that.

Track was delightful on Sunday…..Tough, challenging and fun….
Great turnout! The KTM Demo’s were cool…..spun some laps on the 150!
ya had most people asking if it rained in Licking County…..

Track was delightful on Sunday…..Tough, challenging and fun….
Great turnout! The KTM Demo’s were cool…..spun some laps on the 150!
ya had most people asking if it rained in Licking County…..

No kidding, that was a clinic on how to water!

Finckel puts down the water sauce better than Mcdonalds sells Big Macs. I dont know the exact gallonage for the entire weekend. But if I were to guesstimate, I would say that from Thursday night til Sunday, we were probably somwhere around 130-140,000 gallons. We got a little lucky though, it stayed cloudy till around noon on Sunday. Not so lucky on Saturday, fairly dusty, but not overwhelmingly horrible for the temps and around 100 riders, but nowhere nearly as nice as Sunday.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your continued support. FYI, out next move is to get the 6" pump running which should cut our load times of the Mack in half down to around 10 minutes, so we should be able to water even more effectively than we do now. I dont know if that will happen before the weekend, but def. before our first ride in August.

At one point Sunday, I actually tried to calculate how many days of riding like this do I have left in this life.

An Epic day.
A profound moment.

Thank You Briarcliff !

Back